Faction Fever (Calfreezy)

His eyes watched on as she timidly danced towards someone who he knew could never treat her the way he could

His eyes watched on as she timidly danced towards someone who he knew could never treat her the way he could. But he had no way of showing that, until his hands traveled a little further than they should've.

***

Natalie strolled into last lesson, her head in the clouds. Her skirt bounced on her leg as the teacher greeted her kindly.

She spotted her best friend Lily, she was sat at the back carelessly tapping on her phone, no doubt messaging her boyfriend Nathan.

She looked up, spotting Natalie and smiling, beaconing her over, as if she wasn't walking there anyway.

She was clearly very excited about something.

"Nat's, Nathan is having a party tomorrow, you have to come"

Natalie winced a little at the idea of going to a party.

"Do I?"

She chuckled, hoping that Lily would tell her no and that she could just stay home. But unfortunately or her, Lily didn't work that way.

"Yes you do. You didn't come to the last party he had"

Natalie scoffed.

"Yeah because we had an RE exam the next day. I wasn't about to go out the night before then be all tired for an actual GCSE exam in the morning"

Lily rolled her eyes smiling, leaning forward in her chair.

"Okay fine, no exam tomorrow though. I'm making you come to this damn party"

She giggled. Natalie thought about it for a moment. It was about time she had a bit of fun. After months of straight revision, it was time to let her hair down for once.

Lily's focus suddenly shifted towards her boyfriend who had just entered the classroom.

"Babe! Natalie's coming tomorrow"

Nathan widened his eyes, not believing his girlfriends announcement.

"This can't be. Natalie Prya is coming to an actual party?"

Suddenly, a scoff came from the opposite side of the classroom.

"She ain't coming, she's too dull"

Natalie looked passed Nathan, Callum Airy coming into view. She rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair.

Not a single day goes by, without Callum feeling the need to express his distaste for the girl. And Natalie giving him a little telling off.

It could be over something silly about a dropped pen, or something big like one of them talking about the other behind their back. It's been this way since the two met in year 7.

flash back (4 and a half years)

"Right Natalie, you sit next to Callum"

Mrs Stevenson, the French teacher, pointed towards the young boy sat at the back. He looked up, spotting the girl walking towards him.