Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)

Penny was willing to cooperate, but was Will?

***

Thursday

Penny's POV

"Good luck my dear"

Sally said to me, as I made my way out the kitchen. It was time for my dance lesson with Will and I'm dreading it.

I slowly walked up the stairs, making my way to Will's room. I arrived at his door, and knocked softly.

"Come in"

I hear Will say. I open the door and find Will stood their, looking into the mirror, brushing his hands through his hair. He sees me enter through the reflection of the mirror and rolls his eyes. He turns around and walks over to his wardrobe. He opens it and brings the pair of dancing shoes I wore yesterday and gave them to me. I took them out of his hands and walked over to the chair I sat on yesterday and slipped them on. Will doing the same. Our shoes clicking on the floor as we approach each other. We both sighed and got into the same position as yesterday.

"Are you going to listen today?"

I asked, kind of cheekily. Will looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Don't push your luck, Penny"

We both chuckled and started to move.

"Right, ready?"

Will nodded and held my waist tightly.

"Step forward with the left foot"

I say slowly and quietly. He steps forward and I move back slightly. His foot stepping on mine, I scrunched my eyes in pain.

"Sorry"

He quickly said. I didn't think he had it in him to apologise.

"It's okay"

I whispered. We stood still for a second, before Will breathed in and we started again.

"Ready?"

Will nodded. As we began.

"We will do it step by step. Step forward with your left foot"

We moved.

"Right foot step sideways to the right"

We moved.

"Bring your left foot next to your right foot"

We moved. This continued until I made it to the last step.

"Bring your right foot next to your left foot"

I looked down at our feet and smiled. He did it. Admittedly not perfectly, but he still did it.