Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)

Callum kicked his legs back and forth, trying not to show visible signs of pain as the blood was cleaned from his hand

***

"So Callum, you tweeted this last week"

Chip unlocked his phone, pulling up Callum's recent tweet.

"What happened then?"

Callum sighed, laughing slightly.

"It was mad right, it started when I got a call from Alice"

flashback (A week previous)

Incoming call from Alice🐇
Accept or Decline

"Hey, you okay?"

Callum questioned, his roommate Alice, breathed shakily through the phone.

"There's someone in the house Callum"

She whispered, gripping her phone tightly.

Alice was minding her own business, surfing through the internet on the look out for a birthday gift for Harry, since his birthday was around the corner.

When a slight banging sound came from downstairs. Her music was blasting so the banging didn't come immediately to her. It was only after a glass smashing filled the apartment, did her music become completely forgotten.

Harry was visiting his family and Callum was filming a video with Simon.

So who was down stairs?

The living room was in view once she opens the door, so all she was expecting, was to see Callum home early and cleaning up a vase he had probably knocked over due to his incredibly long limbs being carelessly flung about.

Instead, a man.

A man she didn't recognise.

Her heart immediately dropped in her chest, speeding up immensely. She walked backwards, trying her best to close the door as quietly as possible.