Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)

The imitation game is a fun one

The imitation game is a fun one. A game Layla didn't realise she was so good at.

***

3rd Persons POV

"Hi I'm Lindsey, I'm 21 and I'm originally from Sidney Australia, but now I live in London"

Layla lied, putting on a fairly acceptable Australian accent. She sat crossed legged on the bar stool that was blocked off from the seven boys on the other side. Her nervous tick began to kick in as her foot began to tap.

She was nervous because she hadn't seen a certain blonde haired, chair throwing, "HOW?!?" yelling boy, in 4 months.

The business coarse she had taken, seemed to drag on longer than expected. It being more difficult and awkward to complete in a short amount of time. She had chose to attend Newport university in South Wales. Which was a 4 hour 25 minute flight to London.

She considered going back and forth every other week, just so she could visit Harry. But the idea of constantly being jet lagged while juggling work, put her off.

But now, the coarse was done which she hadn't informed her boyfriend about. She knew he would be thrilled. To be able to spend as much time as they wanted together, sounded heavenly to the early 20s lad. Her phone would always be pinging. A message good morning, a message goodnight, a genuine check up. Anytime they could talk, they took it as if it was their last.

Haribo💙✨: Good morning Baby, hope you have a good day xx

Layla🦋💖: Moring Babe, missing you Xx💕

Later that night

Haribo💙✨: Sleep tight gorgeous, see you soon hopefully 💖 xx

Layla🦋💖: Good night, fingers crossed I'll be home soon Xx

Every day and night, it became a regular thing between the two. Neither of them could go a day without at least sending a text, no matter the situation.

Which brings us to today.

Layla had received a message from Tobi, explaining how Harry had been a moping mess since he hadn't seen her in a while. The thought of Harry being sad, made Layla's heart melt. She had told Cal that her course was now over and that she could come visit.

Tobi had come up with the idea of surprising him. The boys were planning on doing a second blind dating video. Layla was completely down to pretend to be someone else to surprise him.