Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)

Everything was crossed

Everything was crossed. Finally, Reagan had a date with the boy she had been drooling over for years. However, Danny wasn't the only name swimming around in her head as she brushed down her skirt.

***

8:30pm

"Hey babe, what do you think about this colour of nail polish on me?"

Maddison asked, throwing her hands in Simon's face. Her long nails slightly scrapping his cheek. He didn't bother looking before answering her question.

"Yea, there fine"

He huffed, his mind elsewhere.

The pair were currently sat outside a cute little cafe that was placed right outside the school. Maddison had spent the past 20 minutes they were sat there, flicking through a magazine, looking for things to wear at Prom. Whenever Simon's opinion was asked, he'd just smile and nod.

2 weeks ago, his thoughts would be focused on Football, his friends and Maddison. However, things were now different. Now, his mind was now corrupted with one name and one name only.

Reagan.

"Okay, what about this dress?"

Maddison questioned, shoving the magazine back in his face. He pushed it away, nodding his head as he stared at his shoes.

"Simon, you're not even listening"

Maddison rolled her eyes. She slammed the magazine back on the table, finally catching Simon's attention.

"I am, I am"

She continued to huff and roll her eyes, slowly pissing Simon off. She sat back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why have you been so distracted lately? This is the first time we've been out together in weeks, and we haven't even slept together in ages. And you normally don't go 2 days without sex"

Simon looked up at the girl. The thought of sleeping with her, didn't really sound appealing at the moment. Despite the fact that she hadn't changed since the last time they had gone to bed together.

"Look, I'm just not in the mood right now. Not everything is about sex anyway"

Simon rolled his eyes. He slumped his arms on the table, but went to grab his phone when it vibrated in his pockets.

Reagan👗: I need to talk you, date really didn't go to plan.

Simon had been nothing but moody since he'd woken up. He was aware that Reagan had her date tonight, and that was the last thing he wanted to think about.