Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)

She was in need for some real fixing, and who better to fix her than the boy next door

***

It was 4 o'clock in the morning, Harry was endlessly scrolling down his many YouTube pages, hoping for an interesting one to take his fancy.

When his phone pinged.

Harry's eyebrows scrunched, reading the message over a few times

Why was Willow on her way over?

Not only was it 4 in the morning, but she lived all the way in Guernsey.

They can't have been any older than 2 years when they first met. It's what happens when mothers who have stayed in contact get pregnant at the same time.

But without any sort of warning, she was heading up to the flat. Callum was spending the night with his girlfriend, leaving Harry home alone.

He was expecting to spent the night watching random videos and talking with his mates. But he couldn't complain, he never missed an opportunity to talk to his beauty of a best friend.

Within 3 minutes of the message coming through, the doorbell rang.

He got to his feet, covering his naked torso with a hoodie. He trudged along the living room floor, he anticipated just seeing his best friend stood there. And while she was, she was altered.

His face instantly dropped. Scattered across her body, were cuts, bruises, scratches. Practically everything under the sun.

Her eyes were blotchy and red, a punch had clearly been delivered to her eye in the recent days.

Without a second thought, he grabbed onto her hands, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her fragile frame.

She just broke down.