Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2

"I mean it lads, if any of you try it on with her, I'll smash your face in"

The boys chuckled.

"Yeah"

Simon spoke, getting up and approaching him, and patting him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry bro. You won't have to worry about it"

***

Nadine watched sternly as Simon made small talk with this so called 'Rachel'.

Ethan was talking to her about the most recent episode of Breaking Bad he had watched, but all she could think about was the affectionate hand Rachel had placed on Simon's shoulder.

She had that look in her eye. Nadine knew what Rachel wanted. She had learned from Ethan that Rachel had just come out of a relationship, and that she was just looking for a rebound. Which pissed her off even more.

Not only was she annoyed that there was a girl hitting on her boyfriend, but she's also using him.

But refusing to rat herself and Simon out, she kept her teeth gritting, rolling eyes and clenched fist to herself.

"Are you alright Nad?"

She heard Ethan shout from beside her, the club music making him almost inaudible. She nodded her head, turning her head towards him, throwing him a smile.

Ethan rubbed her shoulder, leaving her to get a new drink, while she sat there seething. Metaphorical steam coming out of her ears.

A dropped drink mat was what tipped things over the edge.

Nadine reached down under the table, noticing Rachel's wandering hand resting on his thigh. This caused Nadine to tense, shooting back up.

She subtly slammed the mat back on the table, storming away from the table, ignoring the questioning looks, as well as the concerned look from the tall blonde.

She huffed, crossing her arms and heading straight out the back.

The music was slowly being drowned out by her own aggravation. She placed her hands on the railing of the balcony that was looking out over at the roaring traffic.

But unfortunately it wasn't loud enough for her to ignore the person approaching her.

"Nadine?"

She rolled her eyes, recognising the voice immediately.

"Go away Simon"

She sighed, leaning her whole body against to railing, letting the cold air form goosebumps on her skin.