Bloody Nuptials (Willne)

Weddings are always boring, unless it's yours of course

Weddings are always boring, unless it's yours of course. But Will's wedding experience, quickly became an important one.

***

Will's POV

I can't be fucking arsed. Weddings are the most boring things ever. I'm lucky to say I haven't attended many, but unfortunately, today I find myself sat in one.

It's safe to say a 17 year old boy, isn't going to be able to sit still for too long. And with the ceremony being 1 hour and a half, I think I'm gonna explode I'm so bored.

I've even traveled all the way to Conwy Castle in fucking Wales. Newcastle to Wales. Over 5
hours in a car with my family, I can't believe I'm still alive.

It's my Cousin Penny's wedding. She's marrying a Welsh man, and they insisted they have the wedding in his hometown. Wales is pretty, but it's too fucking far away.

The ceremony was alright. The hyms they sing in Wales? What the fuck does it even say?

Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'I berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

What does that even say? I decided half way through the ceremony, that I didn't care enough to listen anymore. She's not my favourite cousin, so whatever. I start to look around at the people around me. Our side of the church is pretty much, just our side of the family and friends. I looked over to the 'Welsh side' and my eyes instantly clocked with a girl sat on the further end of the seats.

Her hair was perfectly curled, making it shape her face perfectly. Her skin was smooth, clear and pale. Looking at her face, a beautiful face mind you, she wasn't wearing much makeup. She's one of the lucky ones, blessed with the natural beauty gene. She watched on as Penny walked down the isle. Wearing her smile perfectly. I quickly realised I had been staring at her, when my sister tapped me on the shoulder, giving me that look. I rolled my eyes and looked forward, my eyes scanning over at her a few times.

time skip till after the ceremony

Thank fuck it's over. Been dying for the toilet for the past 15 minutes.

"I'm just going to the toilet"

I told my sister as I made my way out of the church hall. I looked around for a little, realising I didn't know where the toilets were.

"Just up those stairs and turn left"

I hear. A soft Welsh accent rings through my ear. I turn my head slightly, locking eyes with the object of my affection. This gave me a chance get a proper good look at her. She was wearing a dress that fitted her body, perfectly.

 She was wearing a dress that fitted her body, perfectly