Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)

She was an angel, that made even a demon want to go to heaven

***

"Go on Simon. I dare you"

Simon huffed, knowing how much trouble he could get in.

"Don't be a pussy Minter"

Harry Lewis mocked.

"Do you know what could happen to me up there. If they catch me, a demon, in heaven? I could have my wings taken away from me, and my family would loose its image. And it would be your fault, and don't for a moment, think I won't tell them who told me to go there"

He threatened the younger boy. Harry shrugged and moved closer.

"Fine, I'll just tell everyone that you chickened out. As long as you're quick, they won't catch you"

Harry whispered in a sarcastic voice. Making Simon grit his teeth. He thought for a while, before giving in.

"Fine, but if I get caught-"

He pushed the boy back slightly, but aggressively with his hand. His eyes going a dark shade of red.

"You're not going to be able to walk for a year. I can promise you that"

Harry gulped and stepped back. He knew what Simon was like when he was angry. And it doesn't take a lot to rile him up. Even though Harry was also a demon, he doesn't lash out the same way Simon does.

Simon made his way towards the exit of hell, holding his bag tightly. Not many people have the guts to walk towards the exit. The demons that guard the exit, are notorious for there violent punishments.

So Simon had to be smart.

He shuffled with his back tightly pressed to the wall. Using his telekinesis, he pushed everything off there coffee table. The man cursed loudly, and began clearing up the stuff that had smashed and or spilled.

At the same time, Simon snuck passed them, walking out of the large double doors.

"Yes"

Simon whispered to himself. Jogging up the large staircase. He looked around, looking at all the paintings that hung on the wall. Paintings of the lead demons of Hell. Simon's dad being one of them.

Simon shuddered at the thought of what his dad would do to him if he found out what he was doing. After jogging for what felt like hours, it struck in his mind, that he could've just flown up. But he was at the top by now, so oh well. It