Grand Bite (Miniminter)

My lover's eyesglow like moonbeams filteringthrough the cracks of an ancient door

My lover's eyes
glow like moonbeams filtering
through the cracks of an ancient door

***

Simons POV

I'm not really a summer person. My skin gets all irritated so I have to stay inside most of the time. But at least I can enjoy a good steak without worrying it will be to tough. My teeth can chomp through anything. But most of the time, I have to cook it myself. Restaurants put so much garlic on it.

I don't know if you've caught on yet. I'm a vampire. 'Blood sucker' I'm often titled. That's not completely true however, I mainly drink animal blood, and tend to stay away from human. It's getting harder however, to control my urges. I'm a 16 year old boy, I'm going to have urges. Especially when it comes to the opposite sex. My parents told me to stay away from girls, because they don't trust me enough not to not bite them. Which I found completely ridiculous, I mean how can they not trust me to stay away from their innocent, soft and smooth skin. I am completely capable of controlling myself and that's the end it....Well, it was the end of it.

Im currently sat in English. Boring old English. I'm not great at it, which is why I'm not entirely surprised that the teacher is giving me tutor. I'm looking around the class, wondering who it could possibly be. The bell suddenly wrings down my ear, causing me to jump a little.

"Mr Minter and Miss Price, please can you two stay behind please?"

Layla? I don't think I need to worry about my urges then. It's not like Layla's an ugly girl, she's just very, how do I put this? She is a bookworm? To put it in nice terms. She never shows any skin and she always has her glasses slid down her nose. So I think I'm gonna be fine. I think.

"Layla if you would be so kind, to tutor Simon. All I need you to to, is catch him up on 'Mice and Men'?"

"Uh, sure"

She answered softly, in 5 years I've known her. I don't think I've heard her speak more than 5 sentences. Mrs Day clapped her hands.

"Great, just sort out the locations emoung yourselves"

We both turned to each other.

" you can come over to my house after school. My parents won't be home until late"

I told her, she nodded. I gave her my address and we both made our way to our next classes.

꧁time skip꧂

It's 3. I told Layla to meet me around the back of the school, so no one could see us. I've got to keep somewhat of a reputation. I walked out of the back gate and saw her standing still, reading a book.

"Come on then"

I sighed when I reached her. She quickly looked up from her book and pushed her glasses up her face. She threw me a small smile while I tried my best not the reciprocated. However, I gave into her sweet smile and we made our way to my house. My house is dark, as dark as It can be. We keep the windows blacked out and the lights almost always stay off. Luckily, today the sun isn't as strong, which is why I came into school in the first place. The main reason I'm failing English, is because when the sun is too strong, I stay in the house.