Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)

Every girl wants there own nice guy

Every girl wants there own nice guy. Someone nice, talented, funny and smart. Luckily for Reagan, Danny ticked all the boxes.

***

Reagan watched on as he strummed his guitar softly. She was supposed to be here for Katie. However, her attention was quickly taken up by Danny. He was soothingly strumming the tune of 'Lost Boy". She rested her head in her palms, admiring the boy as he performed his solo.

Her best friend was stood next to him, singing her heart out, but all she was concentrating on, was his beautiful face.

"Reagan, what are you looking at?"

Freya questioned. Reagan had been staring at someone she wasn't here to see.

"Uh, Katie?"

Freya rolled her eyes smiling. She knew who she was looking at. Deciding to let her do her thing.

~~~

"8:45? Shit"

Reagan groaned. She was currently running to reg class. Thanks to Katie talking her ear off yesterday night on the phone, Reagan forgot to put the mobile device on charge. Meaning her alarm was not her wake up call. It was her mother, screaming frantically. Screaming at her to get up.

After entering the building, looking down at the phone. She had received a text from Freya, asking her were she was. Due to her not looking were she was going, she collided with someone's body. Both falling backwards.

"Shit I'm so sorry"

She was quick to apologise. However, she was also quick to silence herself when she realised who she bumped into.

"D-Danny, I'm so sorry"

He chuckled. Stretching his arms out to help her up. She grabbed his hands, her cheeks instantly heating up.

"It's alright Reagan, don't worry about it"

He patted her on the shoulder, before walking away. He knew her name. She was panting. All it takes is for him to say two words to her, for her to be flushed to fuck.

~~~

Freya was stressing. Joshua Bradley had asked her on a date. Something she had been waiting to hear since she first met him. Calling Reagan first, they made their way to New Look, looking for something for her to wear.