Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)

Reagan new what she had to do

Reagan new what she had to do. But for now, she had to deal with the 'friends' she thought loved her dearly.

***

"Hey Reag, can you look over the drawing of you I did for my GCSE project?"

Reagan snatched it out of her hand.

For 4 years, these girls had been friendly, for it now being all just to make them look better. She had always known deep down, that the girls were better off than her.

Freya was an incredible artist. She was impeccably skilled when it came to the canvas. Ever since Reagan had known her, if she wasn't sketching different pieces, she's actually painting. Reagan's room is filled with paintings. Paintings of cartoons, tv characters and landscapes. But worst of all, paintings of the three girls. The three best friends.

Katie was musically skilled. She played a myriad of instruments. You could often find her fingers strumming a guitar or ukulele, her foot tapping the floor or her head bobbing to any form of music behind her. Whether it being lift music or restaurant music. She could sing just as well as she could play as well. Angelic, is the only word you could use to describe her voice. She had been singing since the age of 4. Ever since she was forced to go to a Steps concert with her family. After that life changing event, she knew music was her dream. Katie had wrote a number of songs, songs about love, heart break, family and, her best friends. Best friends.

"Sure"

Reagan smiled sarcastically. Taking Freya and Katie by surprise. Deciding to ignore the ticked off girl for now. She looked over once at the picture.

It was a great drawing, but unlike a few a months ago, when she would probably be smiling wildly

It was a great drawing, but unlike a few a months ago, when she would probably be smiling wildly. She saw someone who had been 'looked over' this entire time.

"Mhm"

She mumbled, sliding the drawing back to Freya, looking down at the table with gritted teeth. Her fingers were turning pale, thanks to how hard she was gripping to the edge of the table. This not going un noticed by Freya and Katie.