Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)

But what they didn't know, was that it was actually that girl that cried that one time in class

***

Will tapped his foot on the floor of the hall. He watched as Mrs Fester handed out paper. He was sat at the back, meaning he was last to get his in his row.

Anyone who saw the look on Will's face would assume he was nervous about the upcoming exam, however they'd be wrong. He couldn't care less about the two poems about family's he'd have to compare.

He was worried about something completely different.

That was all he had heard from her in two days

That was all he had heard from her in two days. Since their shared detention, they spoke over text and on the phone everyday. Sure it hadn't been that long since the afternoon in the library, but they were already becoming infatuated with each other.

He can recall an outing with the boys on the Sunday. Their usual trip to the local park was constantly being interrupted by the pinging of Will's phone, and the sheepish look on his face.

"Will mate, who the fuck do you keep texting?"

He panicked for a few moments, not sure on whether or not he should reveal who was on the other end of the phone. But he knew if he did, the boys would bombarded him with questions, and probably harass her.

"Uh, no one. Just some bird I've been talking to"

Technically he wasn't lying. To the boys, it sounded like Will was on the pull. Using his charms against some girl that wouldn't be blamed for falling for it quickly. But in reality, it was the girl he thought deserved more than what she got.

He searched for the third time that minute, for the girl who had an unforgettably beautiful smile.

But he had no such luck.

That was why he was worried.

She was lecturing Will on how "This mock is really important Will, it goes towards your final grade", so there is no way she would miss it.