Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)

Seeing her again, wasn't something Harry was expecting

Seeing her again, wasn't something Harry was expecting. Once it was over, he was hoping never to cross paths again. Because if they did ever cross paths again, all the feelings would resurface.

***

"Harry mate, you've got post"

Cal shouted from down the hall. Harry huffed, knowing he had to leave the comfort of his bed. His feet hit the cold floor, making him cringe at the temperature. He threw on a shirt, and made his way out of his room.

"It's on the table mate"

Cal said quietly, probably still tired from just waking up.

"Cheers mate"

Harry grabbed the cream colour envelope, and ripped in open, slightly uncaring. Being to tired to really care about what was inside. He pulled out what looked like an invitation.

Dear Mr Harry Lewis

You are formally invited to the Guernsey Grammar School reunion.

This reunion will contain:
A formal dinner
A bar
A dance floor
Photo booth
Snack table

The reunion will take place on the 23rd of April, 2019. The time will be 5pm to 12pm.

Hope you can come

Mrs Helen Martin

Harry was originally exited by the invitation. He hadn't seen a few old friends in a while, it would be nice to see them again. But one old friend, made the idea of going, sound not so fun.

Hadley.

Hadley was the beautiful girl, Harry was lucky to date during his time at school. Numerous memories flashed through his head. He remembered her gorgeous smile, her big brown chocolate eyes. Her intelligence. She was always the smartest one in the room, yet she didn't know it. The fact that she didn't wear anything too provocative. Wanting Harry to know that she was his and his only. The memory of how they first met, appeared.

Flashback (12 years ago)

"Welcome to Guernsey Grammar School. You'll be here for the next 5 years of your life. You will make new friends, have new teachers and start your GCSE's. don't worry about them for now, but make sure your ready for learning, because there will be a lot of it"

Mrs Martin spoke. It was the first day of regular school, but for the year 7s, it's the first day of a new life. Over exaggeration? Nah.

"Right, you will now make your way to your new reg classes, were you will spend half an hour of your mornings, until your first class. You will leave row after row"

Harry was sat at the back. So he had to wait a little while for his row to be let out of the main hall.

"Where are you Harry?"