Penitent my Inclination (Willne)

Will wasn't expecting to spend his Friday night at the Hospital, but if it meant the love of his life was going to be okay, he would've spent the rest of his life there

***

Will strolled down the street that led to his flat that he shared with his girlfriend of 9 years, Liliana. They met in year 7, however, didn't get together till year 11. It was obvious they were in love. It was obvious ever since she asked him to pass her the red felt tip pen in art in year 8.

9 years on, they were both happily living together, without a care in the world. Liliana complimented Will well. While Will was loud and out going, Liliana was shy and sweet. She knew how to have fun as well. Usually after a couple of drinks, but most of the time, she was her sensible and loving self.

She knew how to calm the boy down whenever he was upset or angry. It usually only taking a kiss on the cheek or for her to run her hands through his hair. Which is a trick that only works when performed by his incredible girlfriend. And he knew how cheer her up when she was upset or frustrated. It usually taking one of Will's famous bear hugs or stroking her cheek with his thumb. Perfect they were. Perfect.

Will was on the phone with James, discussing what videos to film next, as he arrived at his building.

"Hi Dianna"

Will chirped as he greeted the women who works at the front desk. A bag containing the ingredients to make Lils favourite meal in hand, he made his ascent of the stairs, considering the lift was broken. Finally
Being at the top, he started the lengthy walk down the corridor. Dropping his phone, when he noticed his front door bashed and broken. Thinking the worst, he sprinted into the flat, looking for the girl he last saw, sewing a button into one of his jackets.

"LIL'S?"

He shouted, his voice leaving his body when he saw the sight before him. The apartment was torn apart. The furniture was destroyed and the China and vases that usually sat on the kitchen surfaces or table top, were now shattered and scattered on the floor. But worse, he caught a glimpse of his partner, limp and unconscious on the floor.

"LILIANA!"

He dropped the bag and fell to his knees, picking her up in his arms. Her poor beautiful face was cut and bruised, along with her arms and legs. She was breathing, but it was slow. Will's eyes instantly started prickling with tears. She looked so fragile, but so beautiful.

"SOMEONE HELP!"

Will shouted, hoping someone would hear and come to help the shooken boy and his girlfriend. Luckily enough for him, his elderly neighbour, Franny heard him. Leaving her flat and entering his.