Baby Witch is Gone

After we sedated Davina, I went to my room to change into something more comfortable in case this day takes a turn for the worse.

I hear my phone ring and see that it's Crawford calling.

"I'm just calling to see how you're doing and if you guys figured out what is wrong with Davina."

"I'm okay, I guess. But the whole thing with Davina...She's harnessing the power of the three other girls and her body cannot handle it anymore. My brother and Sophie want her to complete the Harvest. If she doesn't Davina will take all of New Orleans down with her."

"Well then...you guys are in tough spot either way. She's still a kid but I don't want the city to fall or anyone to die."

"Exactly, I haven't known the little witch long. I've grown fond of her."

"You don't want to see her die...I'll be over tonight. Call me when you get home. I love you."

"I don't want her to die at all. I will call you when I get home. I love you and tell Jack I miss him."

"I will, baby. Bye"

"Bye, Darling."

I hear two thuds and rush to see Nik's guards for Davina on the ground.

I run into Davina's room to see her gone. I groan. Bloody Marcel.

————————————

I called Rebekah and Nik to come home. Rebekah called Elijah to explain what happened. Nik and Rebekah started arguing back and forth.

I ignored them while rolling my eyes. My eyes will fall out one day I'm sure of it.

"Elijah is going to ask Sabine to do a locator spell." I nod at Rebekah.

"I'll talk to the priest. They might even be at the church. It's the last place we'd think to look for them, right?" I nod at Nik.

"Okay. You check the church, Kara and I will check everywhere else." I nod at Rebekah as we all leave the compound.

———————————

Elijah called us back to the compound to explain a plan her came up involving our mother.

"It's taken one thousand years, but you've finally gone mad. Our own mother?" Rebekah asks while she rolls her eyes.

"Yes, our beloved mother, who Niklaus has affectionately placed in a coffin in his basement-- not daggered, but quite dead." Elijah says.

"Well, she did try to kill us all." Nik and I say at the same time. I smile sadly at him. It's been awhile since I've done that with Kol.

"Well, I say we put her to use and put her to rest once and for all. Now if we bury our mother on land owned by one of her descendants, she becomes a New Orleans witch, and we, as her family, share in that ancestral magic."

I roll my eyes. "I'm so happy I am not a New Orleans witch. So much betrayal."

"We're vampires, Elijah. We can't practice magic. Or own property, for that matter."