Sister, Sister

We walked back to the encampments. I ran over to Hayley.

"Hayls, did you know about this?" I hug her and show her my hand.

"Of course I knew, as your best friend, I gave him a good enough lecture." She smiles at me.

"I just want to say thank you, Hayley. You're my sister always, I love you so much and I want you to know I'll always be by your side." I smile at her.

She hugs me and sighs. We both let go of each other as Jack walks over to me.

"Can we go for a walk? I wanna talk about something with you." He asks me. I nod and Hayley walks over with Crawford and the others.

"What's up, J?" I look at him.

"I want to tell you how grateful I am, you came into his life at a time where he needed someone like you. I'm so happy that you get to be my sister in law. I love you, Angel." He tells me truthfully.

I hug him. "You don't have to thank me, Jack. He's the best man a woman could ask for. I'm honored I get to share your last name. I love you too, J."

We walk back to the campfire to see everyone sitting down. I go and sit in between Crawford and Hayley. Jack sits on the other side of Hayley.

"We're gonna have another Kenner added to the family guys!" Crawford yelled and showed everyone my hand.

I laughed as everyone cheered for us. "I can't wait to join the family guys." They all smiles at Crawford and I.

Everyone tensed up because they all had to turn back to wolves. "We love you guys." They all went into the woods and changed.

I heard someone coming and I stood up in defense mode.

I see Rebekah comes through the trees. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"You scared me sister." I smile at her. I notice she had a sad smile on. She walked over to all three of us.

"Rebekah, what's going on?"

"Nik, let me go free. I'm leaving, Kara." She tells me with sad smile.

I gasp at her. I feel my eyes water. "Bex...I'm gonna miss you."

I see her close her eyes in relief. "Thank you, big sister."

I walk over to her and we both wrap our arms around each other.

"Take care of yourself." I whisper in her ear. She nods as we let go of each other.

"He proposed." I smile at her then look back at Crawford.

She smiles at me then him. "Take care of my sister." He comes over to me.

"I promise." He hugs her.

Crawford and I leave Hayley and Rebekah alone.

"You okay?" He asks as we walk into his shack.

"I'm amazing, I'm sad my sister is leaving but I'm happy that we're getting married." I squeal the last part like a kid.

He laughs at me. "I love you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I smile at him. "I love you too."

Hayley walks in the door and smiles at us. "Hey, lovebirds. Come on dinner is done."

Crawford and I follow her out to see everyone in their wolf forms eating.

Hayley hands me a bowl as Crawford pets Jackson.

He then takes his bowl from Hayley and we all sit down on logs.

"So, when are you guys planning on having this?" Hayley asks.

Crawford looks at me then at Hayley.

"If it was up to me, I'd marry her tomorrow." I smile at him then at Hayley.

"Well, with Rebekah leaving, I genuinely want to have a small Bayou wedding. My brothers and the wolves. That's it."

She nods at me. "That's you to the T."

I smile sadly. "I just wish Kol were here. We always talked about how we would walk each other down the aisle."

I laugh sadly. Crawford pulls me into his side and kisses my head. "He'll be there, baby. I know you want him physically there but he'll be there in spirit."

I look at him with a smile. "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

He pulls me close to him. "You didn't kill me when we first met, but you were yourself."

Hayley laughs at us. "Alright, I'm calling it a night. Goodnight you two."

"Night, Hayls. I love you."

"Goodnight, Hayley."

She walks into Eve's shack.

"I'm tired too. Let's call it a night." I stand up and grab his hand.

I lead us back to his shack.

"I can't wait to marry you." I giggle at him.

"I can't wait to marry you either." I tell him truthfully.