Whole

I was still at the Cabin with Nik, Cami, and Kaleb waiting for Davina to wake up.

Nik couldn't get in. I didn't take the spell down. He deserves it.

"We should get her to a hospital." Cami says with worry.

Kaleb looks at Nik. "Oh. Hello, darling. Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?"

I stare at Kaleb in question.

"You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat." Nik says as he breaks me from my stare.

I sigh as does Cami. "Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break."

Kaleb decides to make it worse. "Yeah, she's right. You know, you may want to try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues."

I roll my eyes and groan in annoyance. "Shut it! You bloody remind me of my twin who always had to get the last word!" I shout.

"I promised not to kill Davina. I said nothing of this insolent sod." Nik tells Cami.

Cami leads Nik outside. I stare in shock at Kaleb.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I don't answer him.

"You've got a way with words." Nik says as he comes back to the doorway.

"Well, I've traveled." Kaleb answers.

Nik looks over at me in worry. He looks back at Kaleb.

"You seem to have crossed continents to order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces, thereby meddling in my family business." Nik smiles.

"Strange, isn't it?"

"Unless it's your family business. You know, ever since my mother and Finn, I was wondering when you might make an appearance-"

I fall on my knees causing both of them to  look over at me.

"Kol.." I whisper with tears coming from my eyes.

Kaleb/Kol comes over to help me up. I cower away from him.

"I can't breathe. I need to get out of here." I stand and run out of the cabin.

I change into my wolf form and run.

—————————————————

I had stopped to calm down when I heard Cami screaming.

I speed over to an abandoned building.

I hear Nik and Mikael fight. I hear a car drive up. I walk over and see both Davina and my twin.

Davina goes to walk into the building.

"Wait! We need to do this together." Kol grabs her arm.

Davina shakes her head. "I'm strong enough on my own."