That Bloody Little Witch!

After Rebekah hid the daggers she went to pay Marcel a visit for lying to her. Hayley and I decided to sleep.

I woke up and decided to shower and get ready. As I finished getting dressed I heard Nik and Hayley talking about the baby.

I walked out and saw Nik standing in Hayley's doorway. "Good morning." Nik turned and smiled at me. I walked downstairs to get yogurt.

I walked out of the kitchen to see Rebekah walk inside.

Nik comes down the stairs and we both meet Bex.

"You were right. The girl, Cami – she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." She tells Nik.

"Well Bex, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" I ask her.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." Nik and I glance at each other.

"A witch." We both say. "She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him."

I sigh. "Where is she, Rebekah?" Bex thinks then looks confused. "That clever bitch. I don't know." Nik and I stare at her. "What's wrong?"

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?"

She steps closer to him and I decide to get in the middle. "I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Nik screams.

I place my hands on their arms. "Now is not the time! Enough! The both of you!"

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah – whatever it takes. Are you two going to help me?" Rebekah questions Nik and I

I nod at her then at Nik.

"Whatever it takes, Bex."

"Whatever it takes."

Nik wanted my help to dispose of those vampires we killed. We walk in and all walk in the foyer.

"I cannot believe you both disposed of those vampires without me. You two know how I love to set things on fire!" Bex pouts at us.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!" I roll my eyes at Nik.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah smirks at me as Nik just glares a bit.

Hayley walks in with us.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

Nik looks up at her. "Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, Kara's plan for the nursery, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?"

I stifle at laugh at Nik's jab at our baby sister. Rebekah picks up a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it at Nik.

Nik catches it right before it hits him in the face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" I look toward Nik in hopes he's going to answer.

"In the front, if we're being specific." I roll my eyes at his smirk.

"You three said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley asks concerned.

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly-- Sister, please."

Nik looks at me and I smile at Hayley. "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back."

Hayley looks at me crazily. "That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Bex pipes up from beside me.

"Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." I elbow her in the ribs. "Watch your tongue."

Nik smiles at me then looks at Hayley. "And that's only the Plan A, love! There's always a Plan B."

Hayley looks between all three of us. "And what's Plan B?"

Nik and I smirk at each other. "War."

Rebekah smiles at me. "I see you're feeling murderous."

I smile at her. "Little sister, the urge has grown since Kol was murdered before my very own eyes."

I shrug at Nik as their smiles fall. "I'm still sorry you had to see that." I shake my head. "Not too worry about me. We have plans."

Rebekah and I were walking in the Quarter when Nik called.

"Niklaus, for the love of Mary Magdalene, how long does it take to ask a simple question?"

I laugh at Bex. "Yes, Brother. Out baby sister is getting quite bored."

"Much longer than you'd think, considering the answer was, as expected, "No." Marcel's man, Thierry, is suspicious. He thinks you killed ten nightwalkers."

Rebekah gasps at that statement. "Well, that's a lie! I only killed eight. Should I make Thierry the ninth?"

I shake my head. "Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favorite son, or he'll catch onto us." Nik scolds Rebekah.

"So, war it is, then, big brother?" I smirk at Bex. "Indeed. Do you know what to do with the witch?"

Bex and I smile at each other. "I believe we do."

"Good. You manage Sophie Deveraux. I'll take care of the next step." Nik hangs up.

"We going good vamp, bad vamp on her?" Bex rolls her eyes at me. "I'll be bad vamp, I guess."