You're what?

I had gone back to the compound to see Finn and Kol chained up sitting at the table, while Elijah and Nik are eating breakfast.

"Ahh, Flower. It's time you joined us." Nik smiles at me.

"Why are they chained to the staircase?" I ask.

"Because sister, today, a new future awaits. Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself." Nik looks at our brothers

"Instead, join us against she who truly deserves your ire-- our mother." He smirks.

Kol rolls his eyes and Finn looks bored.

I sit down in front of them and start eating.

"Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms!" Nik smiles at them.

"Well-" Kol goes to reach for a plate of food when Nik snatches it away.

Nik smiles. "But, if you continue to oppose us, a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns."

Kol sighs again then looks at me.

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against Mother Dearest, you should have said so! Save me a night shackled to the wall."

"Yes, this was Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs, one by one, until you comply." Elijah tells Kol.

"Kara, wouldn't have let you." Kol says.

I look up at all of them and smile. "Twinny, I wasn't here last night. I didn't know that Crawford and Hayley were going to take you and Finn. Besides, Elijah and Nik, can do whatever they want to get you to cooperate." I smirk.

Kol looks at me shocked.

Nik stands laughs then stands up. I look up at him. He smiles. I look to Elijah who is staring at me intently.

Damn it! He can hear the baby's heartbeat.

"We've--we've no desire to torture you." Nik tells our brothers as he stands behind them and squeezes their shoulders.

"Provided you vow to stand beside us as brothers." Nik tells them.

"Family." I look at them.

Finn shrugs out of Nik's grasp and looks at us with skepticism.

"Family... Does that word even apply to us? After all these centuries of betrayal? And, has loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus-- where is our sister, Rebekah?" Elijah and I glare at Finn.

"She and Kara were blindly loyal to you for a thousand years, and now? Rebekah's nowhere to be found." Finn keeps digging.

"Where did our sister go? And, how did she escape your vile machinations?" Nik was faced away and I can feel his nervousness radiating off of him.

He covers it up with a fake laugh then turns back to face Finn.

"Heh! You think me vile? What, then, do you make of the one who cursed us?" Nik asks.