Hope

We had been driving all night and we were finally speeding down the driveway.

Before Nik could park Hayley open the door and sprinted to where Elijah and Rebekah were standing.

Nik parked. I opened my door and walked over to Rebekah and Elijah.

Rebekah hugged me. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't at your wedding."

I shake my head. "Bex, it's alright. When I figured out where you were I didn't get mad."

We step away from each other and I look over at Nik, Hayley and Hope.

Hayley looks at me. "Come meet your goddaughter."

I smile and walk over to her. I grab her small hand gently.

"Hi, Hope. I'm your Aunt Kara. I'll be teaching you everything that your mom will let me teach you." She smiles and wraps his fingers around my pointer one.

I look up at Hayley and Nik. "She's beautiful."

They smile at me.

————————————————

"Kara, how are you feeling?" Elijah asks me.

I smile at him. "I'm good brother."

"Did something happen to you, Sister?" Rebekah looks at me worried.

I face my side to Rebekah and pull down my sweatpants to be right under my small bump.

I hear Rebekah gasp. "Are you serious? I get to be an aunt again!" She comes over to place her hand on my bump.

"Yes, don't ask me how it was possible. I'm a tribrid, I know but both my wolf and witch side were dormant until we came to New Orleans." I tell them.

"As long you're both healthy, that's all I care about." Elijah smiles.

I walk over to hug him. "I forgive you and Nik, Lijah."

————————————————

"Curse on the first-born? What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" Rebekah asks.

We were all scattered in the front yard talking to each other.

"Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity." Elijah tells us.

I look down and run my hand over my bump. I look up to see Nik staring at me.

"Nothing will happen to Hope or your baby, Flower." I nod at him but I can't shake the pit in my stomach.

"Is any of this true?" Hayley asks concerned.

I send her a small smile.

"It is if we are to believe Finn, who learned it from the bastion of truth-- our mother." Elijah speaks.

"Well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister he adored, and instead got a judgy pack of siblings who found him unbearably dull. We stole Kara from him, Finn had the best relationship with her as well but she chose us." Rebekah glances at me.