Battle Of New Orleans

Elijah and I walk to stand next to Nik.

"I thought this lot had learnt their lesson!" Nik smirks.

"Well, they're not exactly renowned for their genius." Elijah tells him.

"Brothers, you both know that the younger vampires never could get their heads out of their arses." I smirk.

"So, where's the ringleader of this circus?" He asks the vampires.

"Too afraid to show his face?" He shouts at them.

"I'm here! And I'm gonna offer you one last chance to pack your stuff and get the hell out of my town." Marcel walks out on the balcony.

"You'll allow your men to rush to their deaths? Again? Bloody Hell, Marcel, You just like to loose friends." I smirk at him.

"Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out! They want their city back. No surrender this time. You're gonna have to kill us all." Marcel claims.

"Okay! I think I'll start with you." Nik sneers at him.

"Fine. Then, come get me." Marcel smirks as he vamp-speeds away.

"If you don't kill him, I will." Elijah glances at Nik.

"Call dibs before I do." I glare at all the vampires but direct my sentence to Nik.

"He's mine. This won't take long." Nik follows after Marcel leaving Elijah and I with the vampires.

I smirk at Elijah. "Brother, shall we?"

He takes off his jacket and looks out to the vampires.

"Gentleman. Shall we?" He asks.

Vampires start jumping down from the balcony and lunge at us. I feel my magic corse through my veins.

 I feel my magic corse through my veins