In-Laws

I walked into Hayley's room with Nik. Hayley looked to be packing a bag.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Nik asks her. Hayley doesn't look at us and she continues.

"Elijah said they're on the road. So, I'm going to go to them and get my daughter." Hayley rushes out.

"Hayley--" Nik tries but she cuts him off.

"Do not tell me that it's not safe! I'll tell you what's not safe-- blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding her!" She yelled.

I sighed at her. "We will deal with Finn."

"And then what? Every time you kill him, he's just going to jump into another body." Hayley raised her voice.

"We tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work." Nik told her.

"So what's your bright idea?" Hayley asked us.

"As it happens, we are working on a plan as we speak! One which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize!" Nik raise his voice too.

"Do not manage me, I have every right to--" Hayley started before I cut her off.

"Hayley, you are getting married today." I smile at her to ease her.

"An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn!" Nik adds.

Hayley and I give him a look. "You will be queen to an army."

I slowly take the bag from her hand and place it on the bed.

"And a queen does not run." Nik and I say firmly.

——————————————

"Sister!" I turned to see Rebekah walking over to me.

"Rebekah, Hayley just told me that you won't be here for the wedding. Why is that?" I ask with a playful smile.

She frowns and automatically know something is wrong.

"What's the matter?" I frown.

"Finn casted a spell on Kol, he only has a matter of time, now." She eases out.

I barely catch my breath before I lose my balance.

"Kara!" I feel Crawford catch me.

"Why didn't you tell me before I gave all my magic to your nephew? I could've helped! I'm about to lose my twin again!" I shout.

"With you being so close to the due date, we didn't want to worry you." Rebekah says.

"We are going to spend his last moments with him. I'll be the one to kill Finn." I throw down the lights fo walk away.

————————————————

Hayley and Jackson were walking around.