Find Them

I decided to stay at the compound to help Marcel with his vampires.

"You know, I hear that you're with a werewolf." Marcel says.

I look up at him. "Why does this matter right now?" He shakes his head at me.

"It doesn't, I think we can form a great friendship. I just want to learn more about you. I heard stories of you as a kid from all of them. I see why you're the lovable Mikaelson. You got this light in you. Hold onto that." Marcel smiles at me.

"Thanks Cel, I think this friendship with be great too. I hope I can live up to your expectations of best sister-in-law." I wink at him. He smiles at me.

"So I'm guessing you approve of Rebekah and I?" I nod my head.

"I can tell you that if I was here in 1919, you two would still be together." I smile kindly at him.

He smiles at me. "Well now that you are here, I hope you can make it happen."

—————————————

Elijah walks in as Marcel and I are sending more daywalkers into the city.

"Anything?" He asks frantically.

I shake my head as Marcel answers him. "They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere. Daywalkers are working every contact we've got. Cops, dock workers, guys in the Treme... Word is out: anyone trying to earn favor with me gets a lifetime of it if they find them."

"Good. I need a pen and paper." He demands Marcel. I look at Elijah with furrowed eyebrows.

Marcel pauses to look at me then rolls his eyes but we follow Elijah to the library.

"Hey, am I taking orders from you now, or are we in this together?" Marcel asks curiously.

"Pen and paper, Marcellus. Now!" He demands with frustration.

"Elijah, breathe. Calm down! You're getting mad at the wrong people." I defend Marcel.

Marcel shows me a small smile but looks at Elijah.

"I want her back just as much as you do, you know... The both of them." Marcel says truthfully.

Marcel leaves as Elijah takes off his shirt and I see a lot of names all over his body.

"Eli, what in the bloody hell are those?" I ask astonished.

He ignores and calls to Hayley. "Hayley!"

Hayley walks in. "Elijah! You're back. Did you find any..." She stops talking as she notices that my brother is shirtless and is covered in tattoos.

"...thing?" She stares at me then back at Elijah. "What is happening?"

I look at Elijah. "I need you two to make a list of these names."

While we wait on Marcel, Hayley starts to take a closer look at some of the names.

"Sabine? Elijah, what is this?" Hayley asks.