Sire

After figuring out that my twin is back. I told Crawford I wanted a couple of hours to myself.

I was in the woods enjoying nature when I heard a twig snap.

I turned quickly and felt my magic show.

"You will die trying." I snarl.

"You know, I don't particularly want to die by the hands of my sire." I see Elias walk out from behind a tree.

I laugh at him. "Elias Flynn! You scared the shit out of me." I run over to hug him.

"I missed you, Ma." He buries his head in my neck.

"I missed you too, my boy." I grab his face in my hands.

"Leaving you all that time ago, I should've brought you with me. I raised you as my own, you are my son. No matter what." I tell him.

He nods with tears streaming down his face.

"You got married?" He questions.

"I did. He's been treating me amazingly. I love him. He's a wolf." I smile at him.

"As long as he's taking care of you, Ma. He could be a gargoyle for all I care." He tells me truthfully.

I hear my phone beep.

Hayls: You wanna find our alpha? It's about time your brother in law came out of hiding.

I texted her back saying I would meet her in 5 minutes.

"You're coming with me. My husband's brother needs to get off his ass."

Before he could argue I pulled him with me.

I found Hayley on the outskirts of the Bayou.

"Hayley, I'm here." She turns and smiles at me.

She looks at Elias. "Who's this?" He smiles at her.

"I'm her son." He tells her.

"My son that I raised. He's the only person I ever turned into a vampire. I saved him from his abusive parents." I explain with no detail.

"Perfect. Well I'm Hayley. Your mom is like my sister. So I guess that makes me Aunt Hayley."

He nods and hugs her. "Awesome."

We hear creaking and tense up. both Hayley and I turn to catch wooden arrows. We see a man behind a bush.

"Is that your best shot? You're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you're gonna kill us." Hayley says annoyed.

We all walk over as he has a blade in his free hand.

"Stop!"

We all turn to look at Jackson.

"Jackson?"

"Jack?"