Helping Hayley

After Elijah told me that I didn't need to help him with Nik today because I wasn't involved in 1919.

I agreed with him and went to the Bayou to help Hayley to threaten Sabine so she can turn the wolves back to themselves.

I stood on Hayley right side with my magic beaming off of me. Hayley held a gun, as did Eve. Jackson was standing close in his wolf form along with Crawford.

Celeste was tied up to a tree. She was facing us. "So what's this, payback? Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you." She tells us frustrated.

"What, and we were just collateral damage? You almost burned her, Kara, Jackson, and Crawford alive in that plantation fire." Eve says to her.

Celeste starts moving as Hayley fires the gun very close to Sabine's head.

"Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy." She cocks the gun. "And homicidal."

Celeste looks at her unamused. "What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" I keep my glare on her.

"No. I know better." Hayley tells her. I hear both Crawford and Jackson growl from behind us.

"See, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Well, that's not gonna happen here. I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me, and my friend Eve here will kneecap you. Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make it hurt." Hayley threatens.

"And go for either of them and I'll make your death look like an accident." I smile sinisterly.

Celeste just looks at me then back at Hayley. "So, what do you want?"

"Back in the 90s, you inhabited a witch named Brynne Deveraux, remember? Marcel had her-- you-- put a curse on a lot of werewolves so they'd only turn human on a full moon." Hayley says.

"I see. Yes. That was me. Let me guess. You want revenge." Celeste sighs.

"We want you to undo the curse." I tell her. She smiles at me smugly.

——————————————

Celeste was mixing some herbs up a jar. I had moved to sit in the middle of Jackson and Crawford. Celeste stood up and handed the jar to Hayley.

"Here." Hayley takes the jar in her hands.

"It's herbs ground into paste. It'll act as a conduit for the spell. On the next full moon, your people become human. Feed it to them, the curse will be broken." Celeste tells us.

"Great way to poison them all at the same time." I say smugly.

"Look. I know you two have no reason to trust me, but, Hayley, Kara, I actually like you two. I was you, Hayley, caring for Elijah when he cared more for his brother, and I ended up dead. So did a lot of others. This, call it a chance for me to give you what I was too in love to give myself. It's a chance to free yourself from the Originals. Except Kara."

Celeste tells her with some truth. I glance at Hayley. "You believe her?" Eve asks.

I feel Jackson growl. I look up and see Elijah. I stand up.