0.5 - Let Me Jump

"Why can't I just jump?" I yell, making sure I hold onto the railing. "It's not like anything that happens tonight will matter tomorrow."

He looks at me, worry plastered across his face where love once was.

"Because I can't lose you!" He finally screams, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "If I lose you I'll lose myself."

His excuses mean nothing to me so I smile softly, letting go of the railing as my worries slip away.

"No!"

I collapse onto the inflated prop, designed to break my fall, as the director stands up.

"And...cut!" She calls out as people rush over to my landing spot to help me up.

"That was amazing, Margo." The director beams, describing my performance. "I cannot believe how well you perform at such a young age. You're going to do big things."

I nod, grabbing a water from the table and taking a swig of it as people attend to my makeup, costume and hair.

"I have to sign out for the day since the scene took longer than expected, but I'll definitely be back tomorrow." I smile and she nods, walking away.

I quietly make my way down the hallway, approaching my dressing room, as I rub my eye. I hear quiet talking and I decide to ignore it because the only thing on my mind at the moment is getting out of this dress and makeup.

Abe is waiting outside my dressing room since I asked him to. He could potentially think I'm dead since I'm behind on schedule, I hope not.

The original set was in a rented out warehouse, but they needed it for another movie, leaving me here. Right next door to the set of iCarly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the show, just not the screaming girls outside all of a sudden. I never knew so many people liked the show that much, but who am I to judge.

I turn the corner and trip on the edge of my dress, slamming into a cart that is holding extra snacks and drinks.

"God damn it." I mumble angrily, already irritated at the feeling of this stupid fucking costume. Not to mention the sea of pins in my hair and the makeup caked on my face.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" A voice asks and I freeze, recognizing it immediately.

"Please tell me you're not who I think you are." I squeeze my eyes shut and they let out a laugh.

"It depends," They laugh softly and I turn around. "That cart really touched you up."

The gesture towards my eye and I remember a few minutes ago when I was rubbing my eye, knowing damn well I have makeup on.

"It's makeup, I was- never mind." I laugh nervously and they sigh, reaching out their hand for me to shake.

"I'm Louis." He smiles and I nod, shaking his hand.

"Margo."

"I know, my bo- my girl friend is a big fan." He corrects himself and I smile.

"As am I, your band is amazing." A smile has now made it's way onto my face and I feel as if I'm about to fangirl.

"Louis, why did you go so far? We asked for water!" Zayn yells from behind Louis and I feel my heart stop as my eyes widen in horror.

"It was very nice to get the chance to talk to you but I have to go, bye!" I quickly explain my sudden departure before running in the opposite direction.

I make it down the hall, approaching my dressing room in horror.

"Abe," I pant, clearly out of breath from my sudden audition for the olympics. "I just met, Louis, and then Zayn came and-"