4.5 - Lost And Found

Remember,, the lyrics of the songs matter A LOT more than you think :)

"Here's to our past lives our mothers and fathers. Our love is deeper than the oceans of water." I sing into the microphone as the final song I'm singing tonight ends. I pull the microphone away from my mouth and smile as everyone cheers loudly.

I forgot what it felt like to be on tour and actually enjoy it. Forgot that it feels like pure bliss.

I turn to look off stage and see Calum beaming with pride and joy. I pull one of my earpieces out and raise the microphone back up to my mouth as I turn to look out at the crowd again.

"How are we feeling tonight?" The crowd cheers even louder and I smile, breathing heavily after the performance I just put on. "I hope you're excited because the next artists coming on stage are the ones you came to see."

I listen as the crowd roars with excitement and hold out my arm to present the guys. "Everyone give it up for Five Seconds Of Summer!"

The guys run on stage, Calum stopping beside me to give me a quick kiss before proceeding to run to his area of the stage.

"How amazing was that? Everyone give another round of applause for Margo Roberts! Pure talent right there, I'm proud to say I knew her before the media." Luke smiles as I run off stage.

They begin their performance as I approach the table filled with waters and food, still out of breath. I grab a water and quickly connect it to my mouth when Koleton approaches me with Jeff and Noelle.

"You seemed to have fun out there." Jeff says in a monotone voice as if my happiness is a burden to him.

"As if you know what me being happy looks like." I roll my eyes, attempting to walk away when he grabs my arm.

"I'm serious, Margo. All I've wanted is you to be safe, successful, and happy." He says sternly, causing me to pull out of his tight grasp and rub my arm.

"Then you should realize that your presence brings my mood down. I'm not letting you ruin this tour for me." I hand my water bottle to Koleton with a fake smile. "Take this, I'm going to watch my boyfriend perform."

I walk towards the stage, slamming into someone on my way there. I stumble backwards, able to stop myself from falling.

I look up to see who was so considerate to nearly knock me over and notice a familiar face.

"Of course its you." Hailey groans as if she has some type of right to be here and I lick my lips, laughing at her confidence.

"You're one to talk. Get out of my way, bitch." I push past her and she turns around, calling out after me.

"Who's name is in the next song? Exactly, now go watch your boyfriend and his friends sing about me." She laughs and I keep walking, ignoring her words.

I approach Calum's side of the stage and hear the beginning of the next song plays as the crowd screams in excitement. I smile as Mikey takes on the first verse, before they all begin the chorus.

My mind doesn't process the lyrics until the end of the chorus when Calum notices me watching him and his facial expressions change to make it seem like he's stressed.

"Hey hey, Hailey, won't you save me?" The words burn through me like the end of a cigarette and I try not to let the anger appear on my face.

This has to be some type of prank. The song ends after three terribly long minutes and I'm shocked that I didn't rip my hair out the entire time.

Calum looks over to me as if to say he's sorry, but I just smile and shake my head in a "it's okay" type of way.

I'm not mad, just confused as to why they didn't tell me they wrote a song about her and her 'angel eyes.'