4.8 - New Beginning

Up until now, the chapters have had three words in their names. I did this on purpose. Now that things are going downhill and Margo is losing her memory, they will only have two words. Good luck, and welcome to the CALM era.
There may be visuals.
;)

"Okay I think I've figured it out." I pulls my hands away from the camera as the guys talk behind me on the couch. "Okay yeah, I got it."

I back away from the camera, giving it a small thumbs up before walking over to the couch and sitting between the guys.

"So, we're introducing ourselves?" Mikey asks and I nod.

"We'll go from the left to the right, starting with Ashton. Try not to be super formal, this is a relaxed introduction." I gesture towards Ashton who nods in response before looking to the camera.

"Hi, I'm Ashton, you can call me Ash, and I'm the drummer in Five Seconds Of Summer. I'm the more attractive one of the group." He smiles, giving the camera a small wave before turning to Calum.

"Hi there, I'm Calum, everyone calls me Cal, and I'm the bassist in Five Seconds Of Summer. I'm the luckiest out of the group because I get to be with Margo." He grins cheekily and I roll my eyes, trying to fight off my smile.

"Hello, I'm Margo and I'm not in their band, nor do I have a cool nickname, but I'm a singer and actress." I smile at the camera before looking at Luke.

"Hi, I'm Luke, I'm the lead singer from Five Seconds Of Summer and I don't have a nickname either, but I'd like to say I'm good friends with Margo." Luke smiles at the camera before we all turn to Mikey.

"Hello world, I'm Michael, everyone calls me Mikey and I'm the guitarist in Five Seconds Of Summer." He lets out a shaky breath before they all turn to look at me.

I look at the camera with a soft smile, my heart nearly breaking out from behind my rib cage.

"This is the story of our young years. I have a tumour that is taking my memory, so I want to be able to remember these times." I look around at the guys and suck in a shallow breath before looking back at the camera. "If you find these videos, don't let our names die."

———

"Margo and Calum, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-hey!" Mikey brings the camera out into the back-yard as Calum and I sit in the back-yard and talk quietly. Calum takes the camera from him and spins it around to record him. "Finally, we all knew I was the star of the show anyways."

I laugh quietly before grabbing the camera and spinning it to face both of them. "You two get together, you guys look good."

Mikey sits down beside Calum and smiles for the camera as Calum wraps his arms around Mikey's shoulders.