5.3 - Crystals

"Give me a kiss." Calum nuzzles his face into my neck and I let out a soft laugh causing him to pout. "Don't laugh, I'm serious."

"Fine, but you have to find me first." I pull the sheet over my head and he lets out a groan. I hear him turn the camera on before coming under the sheet with me.

He records me with the camera and I can't help but smile at how he's watching me with adoration.

"You look gorgeous right now

"You look gorgeous right now." He smiles and I roll my eyes, a soft pink colour tinting my cheeks.

"Whatever, you're a dork."

I roll over onto my side and look at him as he turns the camera off, setting it to the side. "Seriously though, how are you feeling?"

"Today is a really good day." I whisper, laying my head onto my arms. "A really, really good day."

"That's good, I'm happy you're feeling good today." He whispers, tucking a few pieces of my hair behind my ear. "I just hope it lasts."

"Yeah, me too." I nod, letting out a quiet breath. "I don't think it will though. I usually have one good day and then a few bad ones. Let's just have fun while it lasts."

I lean back and jump at the sound of someone knocking on my door. "Margo, do you want to walk around town with me? I heard there's a new crystal shop. Calum is allowed to come as well."

"Yeah, we'll be right down." I call back before turning to Calum. "Come on, lover boy. I need to put on a shirt."

I climb out of the bed and grab a shirt off of my dresser before turning around to see Calum watching me. "I never got my kiss."

"Stop pouting, we have all day. Don't forget to bring the camera, I want to remember today." I smile before grabbing my jacket and leaving the room.

I walk downstairs to hear Noelle laughing with Koleton and Abe. I turn the corner and enter the living room to see all of them sitting happily.

"It's good to see you all becoming friends." I smile softly and Abe stands up from the couch. "We aren't leaving just yet, Calum is still upstairs. In the meantime, you have a lot to tell me."

"Well I can start by asking how you've been, it feels like you're a completely different person." Abe smiles and my face drops. I look behind him at Noelle, noticing she has the same expression as me.

"I, uhh...Noelle, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I ask with a forced smile as I back away from Abe. I turn around and nervously walk into the kitchen as I hear Noelle mumble something before following me. "Why doesn't he know?"

"I didn't want to tell him." She whispers back and I blink at her as if she's insane.

"Why not?! I'm not telling him! I've had to tell everyone else." I told my arms over my chest as she scratches the back of her head. "You're telling him when we get back."