4.9 - Pucker Up

Okay I changed my mind this is the Youngblood era :)

"Margo we have to leave." Noelle urges me as I grab the camera.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure I had everything." I rush out the front door, following her. "Say hello to the people watching."

I hold the camera up, recording her and she rolls her eyes. "Margo, stop messing around. We're late for the interview."

I frown and turn the camera off.

"They'll be fine, it's not like they ever write what I actually say anyways." I climb into the car next to her, only to see that Koleton is already seated. "Way to win the race."

"I got tired of waiting. Do you have everything?" He turns to look at me and I nod.

We scheduled an interview today since I haven't done much with the media in the past year. I'm twenty-four now and my memory is only getting worse.

At times, I even forget to do simple tasks. Like brushing my teeth.

So I have reminders set on my phone, not that they're much help since I forget to grab it most of the time, but they're something.

I watch as we approach the building where the interview is taking place, only to see that the paparazzi is already here.

"Well they're fast." I frown quietly as I scan over the dozens of angry men with large cameras.

"You've got this, just stay beside me." Noelle whispers and I nod. "You'll be okay."

We get out of the car and I manage to ignore the loud yelling other than one person.

"An inside source stated that you have a tumour! Is that true?!" The screaming makes my heart nearly stop beating as we enter the building.

"Who would say that you have a tumour? The rumours that people create get crazier everyday." Noelle laughs as we walk towards Jeff. "Did you know that the media thinks Margo has a tumour?"

Shit, I haven't told him either. Koleton only know because he was at the doctor with me. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"They're delusional." Jeff shakes his head before turning to me. "Let's get you ready for the interview. They're waiting for us."

He places his hand on my back and leads me through the hallway as I hand my camera to Koleton.

They hook a microphone up to me before allowing me to sit down, and I smile at the interviewer who I've seen once before.

"And...now." The man behind the camera whispers as I let out a shaky breath.

"Today we are here with the one and only, Margo Roberts. Tell us Margo, how has everything been during the year that you've been away from the media?" She smiles at me and I suck in a deep breath before responding.

"It's actually helped me work on my music. I've heard a few rumours that I want to shut down though." I glance off camera to Koleton and look back at the interviewer. "I am not pregnant, and I am not getting married. I'm also definitely not quitting any part of my career."

The interviewer nods and I smile sheepishly. She asks me a few more questions before the interview ends and Koleton holds up the camera. "Margo, look at me."

I shift my eyes from the floor to look up at him and give him a soft smile.