3.1 - Coke And Lesbians

"Hold this."

"This is your bra- Margo!"

Koleton chases me into the party, bra in hand as I create a mental plan to forget everything that happens tonight.

"Put this back on." He sternly orders in my ear and I shake my head.

"It was uncomfortable. Besides, I feel as if they look better without it."

"Margo, I don't like the vibes of this place." He holds my wrist as we push through the crowd. I ignore him and grab a random drink out of some person's hand.

Koleton rips the drink away from me and places it into someone else's hand. He puts my bra into his jacket pocket as I make my way to the couch I accompany nearly every night.

"Margo, I was about to think you wouldn't show up." Desire smiles as we approach the couch. "Who's the hottie you brought with you? Come sit on my lap, big boy."

"Ignore her, she's a lesbian. Desire, this is Koleton, he's my bodyguard. Koleton, this is Desire, she mainly makes sure I don't get too deep into the drugs." I introduce the two of them before sitting down.

"We don't have anything tonight because Lexi is a fucking idiot who can't keep it in her pants. Here's a joint though." Desire offers the joint to me along with the lighter so I can smoke it and I roll my eyes.

"Where is she?" I look around, noticing that Lexi isn't even around us. I light the joint and take a hit as Koleton shoots a glare at a group of guys pass us.

"She's in the bathroom getting railed by some girl." Desire shrugs, taking a hit from her own joint. "What's up with him? Is there a snake in his pants?"

"No, he doesn't do parties. He only came along because he wanted to makes sure I didn't get hurt." I roll my eyes and Desire lets out a laugh.

"What are you, a kid? Come on, this can't be real." She leans forward and I roll my eyes.

"Leave him alone, he did it out of the kindness in his heart." I shove her and she shakes her head.

"Whatever, I'll be right back. Stay out of trouble, kid."

As soon as she leaves, Koleton places his hand on my leg and I turn to look at him.

"I'm fine." I push his hand off of my leg and turn to see Desire walking back over to the couch. She holds up two small bags and I smile, realizing what's in them. "Hand me one."

I take the bag and empty it onto the table, taking a card from Desire's side of the table and using it to push the contents into a thin line.

I don't bother asking for a dollar bill to use as a straw, since I'm so eager to take it in. I lean forward, closing one of my nostrils, when Koleton grabs my throat and pulls me towards the back of the couch.

"Don't you dare do that in front of me. I don't care who let you do it before me, but you're not doing it now." His eyes are filled with authority and anger. Our faces are inches apart and it causes my stomach to knot up.

"Desire, do this one for me." I call out to her, handing her the card as she nods.

"Good girl." He lets go of my throat and I look at Desire who seems impressed with his control over me.

Before I can look away from her, she mouths 'how big is it?'

"Fuck off."

After a few more minutes, I look at Koleton who still seems stiff as a board.

"Take a hit, it'll calm your nerves." I offer the joint to Koleton and he declines. "Why not?"

"I don't know how to do any of that stuff." He shakes his head and my jaw practically hits the floor.