1.0 - Grain Of Sand

This is back to Margo's point of view :)

"You have your therapy appointment this week." Abe mumbles, reminding me of the appointment I dread every time it comes around.

"I know." I blatantly lie, I honestly forgot after everything that has happened. "What time is it again?"

"Four-thirty."

"Alright, thank you." I thank him and he nods in my direction, allowing me to walk back upstairs.

I haven't told Calum or the others about my appointments. There hasn't been a need to do so.

Even if there was, I wouldn't. I would find a way to avoid it at all costs.

I like them to see me as normal, disregarding the Abe situation. Not as some basket-case.

Besides, I never had to tell them back in Australia, so why would I say anything now?

———

"I have a question." Harry asks, stuffing a piece of toast into his mouth.

"Hit me with it." I respond, not looking up from my plate.

We met a few nights ago and since Calum refuses to answer my messages, I've been spending time with the One Direction guys.

It's convenient that they've been spending lots of time at Calum's house.

So far I've learned that Louis is very defensive when it comes to Harry, Louis and Liam are super close and have the same type of bond as Harry and Niall; but Zayn and Louis are closer than anyone else.

Liam is very kind, like, the type of guy to open doors for you and check on you every chance he gets. He truly deserves a lot more recognition than he gets.

Louis is quite abrupt when it comes to his opinion on things and he can come off as rude but I've come to realize that it's his love language. Except with Harry, he's gentle with Harry.

Niall is hilarious, even if he laughs harder than anyone else at his own jokes; and he's also a lyrical genius. We were discussing a song I'm working on and he decided to help me with a verse, genuinely blowing my mind at how easy it came to him.

Zayn is amazing at art, he mentioned that it was one of his only outlets since management silenced him so often. He's also hesitant when it comes to talking to new people, but once he opens up it feels like a whole new world.

Then there's Harry. He's not the type of guy the management pushes him out to be. He's got an amazing heart that's bigger than his body. He's the type of guy to stop and pet a dog on the street or wave at a baby just to see it smile.

"Do you like Calum? I hear Ashton talking about how your relationship is fake but I feel like there's something more between the two of you." He keeps his voice low, in case someone can hear us. "I could be wrong though."

"I don't think I do. I mean, I like him as a friend but nothing more as far as I'm concerned." I take a sip of my water before looking up at him. "What about you, do you like anyone? You've got quite a lot of love inside you to keep all to yourself."

"I don't know." He scratches the back of his head, a smile appearing on his face along with a crimson shade covering the top of his cheeks.

"Oh c'mon," I elbow him playfully. "I'm amazing at keeping secrets, y'know."

"I like this one person, but, I don't know. We've discussed it."

He's clearly infatuated with this person for it to cause him to be this flustered at just the mention of them.