1.5 - Only Had One

This is Ash's POV bc we love him in this household

"She must've left." Mikey mumbles as he enters the front door, Luke right behind him. "Hey Ash- where's Calum?"

"Upstairs, I think." I shrug, swiping through my phone.

"Can you go get him? We need to decide on something for dinner." Luke asks, placing a few waters into the refrigerator.

I stand up from my place at the island and make my way up the stairs. I walk down the hallway to Cal's room and hear him moving around on the other side of the door.

"Hey Cal," I reach up and knock on the door before pushing it open. "Luke wants you to- no fucking way."

I watch as he stumbles off of his bed, a female figure falling off the other side. "Who the fuck is that?"

He looks around as if he wasn't just in bed with them and scratches the back of his head.

"If it's not Margo I'm kicking your ass and then going next door so she can kick your ass too." I enter his room and pull the comforter off the bed, revealing Margo. "Wait- what?"

"I'm happy to know you would take my side if he was with someone else." She lets out a laugh, sitting up.

"Yeah, well the two of you look like you were wrestling. Fix your appearance before you come downstairs, unless you want the other guys to know about...this." I wave my hand around their general direction, not exactly knowing what to call it yet. "I'm going to go now."

I leave the room, closing the door and walking downstairs. I enter the kitchen, Mikey and Luke turning to look at me.

"Where's Calum? You went up there to get him." Luke asks, stirring his macaroni and cheese and looking behind me as I do the same.

"He's coming, give him a few minutes." I sigh, not wanting to explain what I saw.

Something about Calum and Margo together doesn't surprise me, but it's still a new battleground.

Its different from Australia where they would just steal glances at each other, or Giselle would nudge Margo every time we passed them in the hallway. Not to mention Calum talking about her all the time as if we were actually friends with her.

We would always invite her to our gigs, which was always Calum's idea might I add, but she would always be working.

Now it's not much different, we're just famous and live in Los Angeles.

"There's the man of the hour!" Mikey laughs as Calum enters the kitchen, his hair still a mess. "You must've slept amazing, you look wrecked."

Before anyone can speak, Margo appears from behind Calum, one of his jackets in her grasp, causing Mikey's and Luke's jaws to drop.

"We thought you left." Mikey stumbles over his words, not quite sure what to make of the situation. "How- how did you sleep..?"

"I'm going to go, Abe must be expecting me." Margo responds, her voice barely above a whisper. She turns to Calum and smiles after planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'll text you later."

We all freeze in place and stare at Calum in silence as she leaves, his eyes on the counter top. As soon as the front door closes, signalling that she's gone, we all let out sighs and begin bombarding Calum with questions.

"So you really finally got it on with her? How long did it take? About eighteen years?" Mikey jokes, causing Calum's cheeks to turn red.

"We didn't do anything like that. She's not that type of girl." Calum shakes his head, smiling a little bit.