1.7 - Only A Dream

7 months later

"Run!" Calum yells, shoving me further away from the scene. I try to run faster, but the fear coursing through my veins at the moment is paralyzing me. "Margo if you don't fucking start running!"

"Sorry! Not all of us play sports!" I push myself to run faster, approaching the car.

As soon as I reach the car, the back door swings open to reveal Michael leaning into the backseat.

Michael grabs my hand and drags me into the backseat as Calum jumps in behind me. Luke drives away from the building as fast as possible.

We are all out of breath, hurriedly fixing our appearance as Calum shoves his gun towards Michael.

"That was close, you guys need to start getting out of there faster." Luke turns the corner and I roll my eyes, giving Calum a look.

"We know what we're doing." Calum snaps as Luke and I smile softly.

"Turn around I'm stripping." I mumble, grabbing my dress from the floor and slipping it on over my pants before taking my pants off. I stick them with my shirt in the side of the door as Calum attempts to straighten his tie.

"We're here." Luke states, parking outside the back of the building.

I turn to Calum and give him a soft smile as he does the same to me.

"You have blood on your cheek." I whisper, reaching up to wipe it off.

"Yeah, well I'd rather have-"

"Margo get your ass up before I send you on a one way flight back to Australia." Noelle rolls her eyes, pushing me off the bed.

I groan, sitting up on the floor as a sharp pain shoots through my body.

She's been bugging me since Abe was replaced and Jeff began becoming distant. She might as well apply to be my new manager at this point.

"You're paying for my hospital bills." I stand up, looking over to see her texting on her phone. "What are you even doing here?"

"Your new bodyguard doesn't know the ropes yet so I'm here to make sure nothing goes horribly wrong." She answers in a monotone voice, putting her phone back into her pocket before turning to me. "Speaking of which, how's everything going with you? Do you need any refills with your pills? Are the nightmares coming back?"

Oh, I actually haven't even thought about the nightmares in a while. My sleep has been filled with dreams of Calum.

"No, they haven't been happening for a while. Eating is still hard at times but for the most part the medicine is helping." I answer her, noticing her face lighting up.

"That's amazing!" She grins, looking over at my nightstand as my phone lights up. She grabs it and raises her eyebrows. "It may not just be the pills helping."

She hands me my phone and I notice the picture of Calum and myself that I set as my lock screen and realize he texted me. The picture was taken at the Grammys, where I invited him along.

He's wearing a simple black tuxedo with a red handkerchief while I'm wearing a red ball gown paired with gloves. To add character, my makeup consists of a red lipstick while he has red lipstick stains all over his face and neck. Noelle insisted on it although I thought it was weird.

The pictures came out amazing though.

"You two are dating?" She asks as I type a quick response before slipping my phone back into my pocket.

"No, we're just friends." I shake my head and she sighs.

The past few months have been filled with questions surrounding Calum and I. Whether it be from interviewers, fans, or even my own team.