4.0

Harry was walking down the hall, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He twisted his snap back around to hide his face as he pressed the button for an elevator and headed down from therapy. He had promised lunch with Louis that day, and he was running late, and Louis was probably going to be upset.

No phones were allowed in therapy, so Harry pulled his out to cut it back on, and he was unsurprised to see some texts from Louis.

Hey, we still on for lunch? L
Harry? L
Hey.. it's getting close to one.. where are you? L
Harry, it's a little rude to ignore me.. pls, where are you? L
I'm leaving. L

Shit, Harry thought. He last message was sent ten minutes ago, which means Louis was probably gone. He tried calling his boyfriend several times and he didn't answer.

Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't forget, I was with the boys and my phone died. Please don't go home. I'm coming. xH

He knew it was probably a lost cause, because Louis was incredibly stubborn. Harry sighed as he opened the glass door of the building, heading out into the sun and turning the hat back around, trying to call his boyfriend again. He received a text and sighed.

I'm already heading home. Just forget it, Harry. It's fine. L

Harry knew it wasn't fine, and he knew Louis was going to be very upset. Harry sighed and headed home, noticing that his mum wasn't home, and it didn't severely bother him, but he knew Louis was probably about to yell.

Harry was quite surprised, however, to see Louis in Harry's bed, and looking quite beautiful with some slight makeup on, along with a cropped pink top and - damn. The boy had on a denim skirt, and it was very cute, and Harry felt like an ass.

"Lou," he said quietly, moving to sit on the bed.

"It's okay, Harry," Louis said softly. "I have plans with Jade anyways," he mumbled. "We are going prom shopping."

"Oh," Harry said softly, nodding. "Can't wait to see how gorgeous you'll look," he added, giving Louis a smile.

"Yeah.. you may just be seeing me there, and not any time before, if you keep this up," Louis snapped, obviously not okay, like he claimed to be.

"Wh - you don't want to be my date anymore?" Harry asked in surprise. "Louis, it's not that serious. I was running behind. But I was coming."

"You've been running late a lot, Harry. Sneaking around, doing God know's what," Louis muttered.

Harry raised his eyebrows, frowning at the boy. "Lou... do you.. you don't think I'm cheating on you, do you?"

"Kind of seems that way," Louis breathed.

"What - no! Louis, no! I am not Cheating. I've been busy with football-"

"You lied, yesterday," Louis interrupted. "You said you were at footie, and you weren't. I went to go see you, and you weren't there!" The tears were coming quickly, but Louis couldn't help it. He was so upset. "Where were you, Harry?"

"Louis.. just trust me," Harry said quietly. "I'm not ready to talk."

Louis stood up, shaking his head as he gathered his thing. "You never want to talk. You never want to speak to me about what's going on in your life."