1.6

~Continued from last chapter~

Harry looked intensely at Louis before opening his mouth to respond.

"I think I should stay," Harry said, looking deeply into Louis's blue eyes, not breaking contact.

"I think you should as well," Louis breathed, leaning down to connect their lips in a kiss, hot and needy.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" Louis asked, hands dancing over the hem of Harry's tee.

"A little too gay for me, mate," Harry breathed

"Oh, but giving me a blowjob won't be?"

"Who said anything about a blowjob?" Harry said with a smirk, pushing Louis off of him and Louis sat on his calves patiently. "I wanna do what I saw in that video... With your bum."

"You really want to?" Louis breathed.

"I only want this because I haven't gotten laid in months," Harry said as he pulled down Louis's sweats. As Harry tugged off his shirt, his Snapback flew off, but Louis was quick to retrieve the hat and placed it backwards on Harry's head.

"Believe it or not, that's a kink for me," Louis said, fingers twitching at the sight.

"I believe it," Harry assured the older lad as they finished undressing. Louis then got on his hands and knees, arms folded in case he needed extra support. "Do you think that this makes me... Gay?"

"I think it makes you a horny teenage lad," Louis assured him, looking back at Harry's face. "And there's nothing wrong with it. It's one time, Harry. You don't ever get laid, and I'm sure that's hard after being able to freely have sex for so long."

Harry nodded, peppering kisses down Louis's back and using his hands to grip the older's hips.

"You really are pretty, like a girl," Harry breathed, hot mouth brushing against Louis's bum as he spoke, making Louis shiver.

"Just imagine it like that, then, yeah? So it'll be easier."

Harry nodded, spreading Louis's cheeks with his hand, nervously biting his lip.

You're not gay, just incredibly horny.

With that thought, Harry cautiously moved his face in and nuzzled his nose right above Louis's hole.

Harry ignored how fucking odd this was he was undeniably hard right now. He cautiously licked over Louis fluttering hole, crinkling his nose but immediately straightening his back at the little gasp Louis let escape his lips.

Harry smirked a little, licking over the area again an Louis was clutching the sheets as Harry did as he knew to do thanks to that bloody video, tongue delving into Louis's hole and properly eating him out, enjoying the helpless noises escaping Louis's lips.

"Gunna come," Louis moaned.

"Without me touching your dick?" Harry asked in surprise. "Is that possible?"

"I've never done anything sexual with another person- I'm sure it's possible," Louis moaned. "Keep going."

Harry rolled his eyes, continuing to tongue-fuck the small lad, hands running loosely over his pretty body.  Louis came with a gasp, panting hard after three splashes of cum littered his sheets.