2.2

Louis was beyond nervous and he had no idea why. Ever since his first show in daycare, playing the sunshine, he knew he loved the spotlight. He was never shy.

Tonight, however, a very attractive lad that Louis liked very much sat three rows down in the middle section, dead center.

Then, only four seats away from him was Ed. In fact, the whole row was taken up by people Louis had previously began to know well.

Ashton, Ed, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Luke, and Michael  took up most of the third row. Louis's and Niall's families were in the first row while Roni's and Calum's were in the second.

Other than that, Louis was trying not to pay too much attention to the audience. His stomach was churning wildly.

As the star of the show, Louis had to go on after the show to make an announcement and he was beyond nervous about it. It was his second to last production of senior year and he feared he'd cry when talking about it.

After a warm introduction from the director- their teacher, Mr. Carnie- the lights dimmed and Roni was by his side, rubbing his shoulders soothingly.

"Don't worry, Lou," she whispered, smiling softly. "Why are you so tense?"

"I don't know," Louis replied honestly before a bell chimed and it was his cue to take the stage.

~~~

Overall, Louis would have to say this was his favorite production yet. Aladdin had been one of his favorite Disney movies growing up- it wasn't all about the princess, which Louis loved- and he had fun turning into that character.

Calum and Niall were even hugging by the end of it, Calum smiling broadly as Niall squeezed him tightly.

Now, Louis had to speak, so he nervously took his place at the head of the stage- after they all changed out of costume, so he now wore normal clothes.

After being handed a microphone, Louis smiled shyly into the crowd, blushing when a few of his fiends cat-called. This included Harry, who yelled, "That's my boo!", making Louis blush harder as the crowd laughed.

"Alright, you hooligans, settle down," Louis said in false sternness, fond eyes on Harry, who winked up at him. "Alright, well, I'm Louis Tomlinson. If you look down on that program right in your lap, you'll see that... Hey! I was just Aladdin less than ten minutes ago!"

A light laugh filled the auditorium even though Louis personally didn't even think he was funny. He chuckled to himself, waiting for quiet before continuing.

"Anyways... It's my senior year here and I've been on this stage too many times to count... I love it up here, honestly, it's my favorite place to be in the entire world-"

"Besides in Harry's bed!" someone hollered, causing Louis to sheepishly shuffle his feet as more laughter erupted. He glanced over through the blinding light to see Harry smirking and Ed looking rather sad.

"Now, now... That was quite uncalled for! I'm being honest, I really do love it here. Most of you to school with me and if appreciate you showing up. To the family and friends who came, thanks a lot. I honestly don't know what I'll do without all of these people I worked with on this production... It's truly been a blast."

Louis thanked the crowd once again and stepped back just as Harry himself made a show of holding up his hands, forming a cheesy little heart, a dimpled grin on his face.

Louis covered his mouth with his hand, laughing to himself as the director thanked everyone for coming out to see Aladdin and saying that he hoped they enjoyed it.

Finally, Louis was free to grab his things and leave. As soon a he stepped into the carpeted theater, he was met with tons of slaps to his back and bright smiles of congratulations.

Louis's favorite part was when Harry pulled him into a tight hug. No, scratch that, because right after, Harry pulled away, grinning and said softly, "So proud, Lou," before kissing him. Louis then decided who he wanted, who he was always going to want because Harry Styles officially had his heart.

The only downfall was when he pulled away and ended up locking eyes with Ed, who turned and left, making Louis sigh. He was going to chase after him when his aunt wrapped her arms around Louis.

"Sorry that only I could come, love, but everyone else is at home because James's going away dinner from his work had been re-scheduled to tonight."

Louis shrugged as Harry took Louis in his arms, holding him tight.

"You two are so cute! Can I get a picture?"

"Sure," Louis replied, trading places with Harry and practically jumping onto the younger's back. Harry laughed, pulling Louis up and smiling for the camera.

After that, Harry smiled shyly and held Louis close. "Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you... Would you like to go on a date? Right now? We can take it easy and go get some pizza?" Louis grinned, pulling away and agreeing. "Also," Harry added, eyes on the ceiling, "I... I got everyone out for the night and I was thinking that you could come stay with me?"

Louis shifted in Harry's arms, reaching up to cup Harry's (fucking sharp ass) jaw line, making them look at each other properly.

"Yes, Harry. I will. Let me tell Delilah and the. We can go?"

Harry grinned, pecking Louis's lips and telling him to meet him outside.

Louis was definitely nervous now.

~~~

So the date turned out to be a little more like a gathering, but Louis was comfortable sitting between Harry and Roni, eating a pancake at nearly midnight in a small, 24-hour breakfast diner.

Louis wasn't tired like he usually was after shows. He was buzzing and it was more from the attention he was getting from Harry than the mug of coffee in front of him.

Niall, Roni, Calum, and Ashton had all tagged along with Harry and Louis to come eat and Louis was honestly okay. He was extremely comfortable and very happy here with his friends and Harry. Even Niall and Calum were holding hands and there was small chatter between the group, but Louis kept silent, relishing in the nice feeling settled in his stomach as he chewed on pancake.

"You sleepy?" Harry asked quietly, to where only Louis could hear. The older boy shook his head, smiling lazily over at Harry.

"Alright. I want to watch a movie when we get to my house, if you'd like. I want some alone time with you that doesn't include sleeping. Just you and I, yeah?"

And Louis knew, deep down, that Harry wasn't trying to make a move- Harry honestly wanted to spend time with him and that made him happy. Harry made him happy.

"Alright, we're leaving," Niall said, standing up. Everyone else followed him out and Louis got in Harry's car, blushing when Niall called out, "Don't fuck him too hard, Harry! We have to start working on the spring musical!"

~~~

Okay well

"Why'd you delay the smut"

Okay sorry this chapter would be like 4000 words bc the part after some smutty smut is long af

Xx

Harry drone away with Louis's middle finger out of the window.