0.9

~October~

A month passed by rather quickly for Harry and Louis.

Between small pecks in the hall, the occasional flirt, and sitting together at lunch, the two grew closer in friendship.

Of course, the two didn't forget about their plan. But they went with Harry's idea and decided to take it slow.

Ed hadn't had another party since Ashton's band played, but there was another one coming up the next weekend- a Halloween party, to be exact.

Louis was currently in his room on Saturday night, the weekend before the party, scrolling for costume ideas. His bedroom door and Harry walked in, tossing his worn messenger bag onto Louis's bed.

"What's up? Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" Louis asked, looking up as his friend joined him in the window seat.

"I wasn't planning it. I was just driving around and you help me relax," Harry mumbled, pulling off his Snapback and tossing it to the floor with a frustrated sigh.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, watching the way Harry dug his nails into his palms as he clenched his fists.

Harry took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "I'm fine. I just need to cool off... What're you doing, watching porn?"

"If I was watching porn, wouldn't I be fingering myself or something?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can guys finger themselves?" Harry asked incredulously, widening his green eyes in obvious horror.

"'Course. Wanna see how it works?" Louis offered, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No offense, Louis, but I'm not in the mood to watch you stick your fingers up your bum," Harry snickered, shoving Louis's shoulder playfully.

"Watch another bloke do it. I mean, you're officially gay now, so you gotta know the basics," Louis said, placing the laptop in Harry's lap.

"I'm not watching gay porn. What if you get hard?" Harry asked, laughing a bit.

"Well, I mean, then I'd finger myself to relief. I doubt I'd get hard with you in the room, you goof."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Fine. Find me some porn."

Louis squealed, typing a few things into the laptop that was in Harry's lap before pulling up a website. A small twink of a boy was on the screen. Harry winced.

"Okay, so basically, it's like a girl-"

"Except it's up your arse," Harry interrupted, chuckling uneasily.

"Harry, it's really not that big of a deal."

"Does it hurt?"

"Eh... Not really once you do it often. But I've only ever done it on my own. I've never had any one else try," Louis said casually, pressing play.

Harry watched as the boy on the screen lubed up his fingers, giving a seductive smirk. Harry couldn't help but notice how the boy had feathery brown hair and dark blue eyes. He was petite, and not as curvy as Louis- but they definitely had similar traits.

The boy started by putting one finger in, lifting himself up so his viewers could see. He let out a moan and Harry close his eyes, not sure if he really wanted to watch this.

"Harry, trust me. It's not that bad," Louis promised, putting a hand on Harry's thigh and, okay, that was not the right thing to do while watching porn.

Harry opened his eyes, ignoring Louis's touch as the boy wiggled more fingers into his bum, one by one, and Harry had to admit, it wasn't that bad. In fact, all Harry could do was imagine Louis's high voice letting out those moans and it wasn't exactly the safest thing to do with the lad right next to him, touching his thigh.