3.0

For the first time in a long time, Harry and Louis were separated between friends. Harry had gone to hang out with Niall and Ed, since the three of them decided they ought to get closer because of the tension.

Louis himself was with Liam only, the two playing a footie game on the tele. (Liam was winning but they were both crap at it anyways.)

"I give up," Louis said suddenly as a bot on Liam's team scored a goal. "It shouldn't even count if you aren't scoring!"

Liam laughed, clicking on a button to return the console to its home screen and turn on Netflix. "What would you like to watch, your highness?"

"I'm not sure," Louis said, leaning back. Liam's phone buzzed on the table. The two made eye contact before they both lunged for it, Louis screaming out a victory cry when it was in his grasp, hopping back so Liam couldn't try to-

"Ew, what the fuck!" Louis whined, dropping the phone in Liam's lap. "Why are you sexting Ashton while I'm here."

Liam blushed and glared at Louis. "He has clothes on!"

"Well, the caption 'Can't wait for your cock' isn't that innocent!" Louis said with a cringe.

"You're acting as if I begged you to read my messages!" Liam said, pouting a bit.

"Looks like Ashton does enough of the begging," Louis says around a snicker. "What are you replying with."

"As if I'd tell you that," Liam mutters, typing out a rather fast reply.

"'Not now, baby girl, Daddy's busy!'" Louis mocked in a voice not unlike Louis's quick but careful one. (Except it was much higher.)

"Please don't recite yours and Harry's messages," Liam mumbled, falling back on the couch.

"If I were to text Harry right now and ask for his cock, I'd be getting it," Louis said matter-of-factly, hands on his hips.

"Not if he'd with his friends," Liam said, glancing at Louis. "That wouldn't be nice."

Louis grabbed his phone and Liam leaned over to watch but Louis tutted, pushing Liam away so that he could snap a quick selfie and send it to Harry with the text 'Miss you so much, Daddy, want your cock'. Liam choked a bit.

They waited about twenty seconds before the 'read 2:15 PM' showed on the screen and Harry's typing bubble appeared.

I've got you, baby, meet me at the house in 20. xxx

Liam opened his mouth to speak but Louis smirked and said, "Looks like I'm on my way home. See ya, Liam!"

~~~

"Guess who's hosting a talent show fundraiser!?" Louis said as he plopped into his seat at lunch, a smile on his face.

"Us?" Niall said with a raised eyebrow and Louis grinned even wider, nodding.

He, Harry, Niall, Roni, Calum, Ashton, Liam, and Ed all had the same lunch so they all sat together and it was pretty nice.

Roni hadn't really been around lately and Louis was getting a bit worried so he wrapped an arm around the girl and offered her a smile. She smiled back but it was soft and didn't reach her eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but Roni shook her head and Louis offered a nod. He'd ask later.

"Louis," Ashton said suddenly from a few seats down, looking down at the boy. "Next time you decide to sneak around on Liam's phone-"

"I didn't sneak around," Louis said, raising an eyebrow. "Your message popped up on the screen. Don't send messages like that while people are with their friends."