2.4

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of rape

Louis was nervous.

The band 2.0 was playing some song about not being good enough for some girl even though each member of the band was incredibly hot, and it kind of made Louis bored.

He wanted attention, but Harry wasn't giving him much. He was chatting with Calum and Niall, who had shown up together. Liam was also a part of the small group, but he decided to be quiet and watch the band.

Louis had to admit, Ashton did look really good playing those drums, but he couldn't bring himself to think sexually of the lad anymore.

All Louis wanted was Harry.

Harry, who's hair was messy under a Snapback, who's legs stretched miles in light-wash jeans, who's hands looked abnormally large and he talked with them, clenching his hand every once in a while, causing long, thin fingers to curl up as he tilted his head back in laughter, a beautiful sound no matter how odd the cackle-snort was because Harry was just beautiful in his own way.

Louis felt a little hot despite the cool air inside of the garage, so he took a gulp from the water bottle in his hands and focused his attention on the band.

He felt a familiar hand on his back and lips to his ear. "We need to talk, Louis."

Louis sighed, closing his eyes before opening them and turning to fake the lad, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what you want to talk about, Ed."

"Don't be a twat, Louis, I saw you and Harry!" Ed argued, clearly frustrated. "Why do you insist on playing with my heart like this? And don't you like Ashton as well, because he seems to thinks so."

"What is it, Ed!? Are you here to call me a whore!?" Louis hissed, voice raising and eyes watering as he thought of when Harry had called him a whore a couple of months back.

"I'm not going to do that," Ed said quietly, pleading for Louis to follow his lead and lower his voice. "I'm just... I'm so in lo-"

"Hello, boys," Harry said, draping an arm over Louis's shoulder as he appeared. "How are you, Ed? Hadn't seen you here yet, was wondering where the life of the party was."

"I'd fallen ill," Ed replied, eyes cast towards his feet. Louis felt an ache in his chest, craving to hug poor Ed, comfort him like Ed's done for him many times.

"Harry, maybe-"

Harry cut Louis off, eyes firm on Ed's figure. "Maybe you should go home if you're ill. Leave my boy alone."

Ed met Louis's eyes, hoping he'd protest, Louis supposed, but he just couldn't.

Louis was sassy and brave but he was also smart. The situation he had with Harry would be at stake if he defied him, no matter the circumstance.

Ed turned quickly, but Louis saw the tear that trickled down his flushed cheek and Louis called out for him, but Ed pushed through the crowd and anger washed over Louis's body, allowing himself to wiggle from Harry's grip.

"I need the loo," Louis mumbled, making his own way through the crowd to the washrooms in the back. He opened a door and nearly fell back at the sight.

"Shit, lock the doors," Louis whined, covering his eyes. "Or at least take a stall."

Calum stepped back, rubbing his neck sheepishly as Niall blushed, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Sorry, Lou," Calum said, grabbing Niall's waist and helping him off of the counter before pulling on his own shirt and leather jacket, pushing back sweaty hair once finished dressing.