0.5

Louis slumps along the wall outside his theater class, feeling sort of annoyed with himself. Auditions were in two weeks.

Louis really needed to get a hold of himself because he was screwing up.

"Louis?"

Louis jumped, looking up to see fucking Ashton Irwin, holding a half-full water bottle and smiling slightly.

"Hey," Louis says quietly, punching himself in the gut- well, mentally, of course.

"Why are you out in the hall?" Ashton asked curiously, peering around the empty hall.

"I'm just... I needed a breather," Louis replied.

Louis felt the warm weight beside him before it even happened. Ashton was now sitting beside Louis, pressed against his side.

"I know what that feels like- needing a breather. My mates and I often need one-"

"I forgot you were in a band," Louis said shyly, smiling a bit.

He was doing this. He was talking to Ashton.

"Yeah, I am. My friends Luke, Zayn, and I. We're working to get another guitarist for base, but it's really hard. Do you know guitar?"

Louis laughed a bit. "Hell no. But I'm wicked with a keyboard."

Ashton laughed back and Louis was mentally fawning because Ashton was so cute.

"Thank you, by the way," Louis blurted. Ashton have another smile.

"For what?"

"For defending me at the party, the other night. That was really nice of you, Ashton."

"You haven't done a thing to anyone, Louis. You work magic on the stage and apparently you work magic in bed because no normal guy can take what you do," Ashton teased.

"How do you know I'm a bottom?" Louis gasped.

"No offense, Louis, but your arse is gigantic. If I was into guys, you'd be first on my list." Louis knew Ashton was aiming to compliment.

"Well, thanks, Ashton. If you were gay, I'd be happy to complete your bucket list of fucking me."

Ashton laughed again, rolling his eyes. "Well, I better get to class. I like talking to you, Louis."

"Y-yeah, I liked it, too."

Ashton winked and took off.

Louis took a deep breath, stood up, and went back inside.

~~~

"Rori! Pull over to the left!" Louis ordered, bouncing in his seat. He hated sitting in the back of Rori's damn SUV, but the sight in front of him made it better.

Louis rolled his window down, peering out. "What're you doing, Styles?"

Harry glanced up, smiling when he saw his friend.

Harry looked ridiculously adorable. He had on black skinnies, a black tank top, and fuzzy white socks. Instead of wearing his normal Snapback, his hair was loose from the confines of the hat. Harry looked hot.

"What're you doing, Harry?" Louis repeated when Harry made it to the car. They were parked in front of a nice, two story house.

"Just writing music," Harry answered, gesturing towards his notepad that was on the porch steps.

Harry leaned against the car, bracing himself against Louis's door, hands pressed against the bottom of the window. Ugh.

"Just saw you outside and made Rori pull over," Louis said carelessly, gesturing towards the driver. Rori smiled shyly.