1.7

Okay, keep it in mind that Louis is 17 and all of his siblings are the age they are now. For example, Lottie is only a year younger than Louis. But Gemma is twenty, so don't question anything (:

~~~

Louis was so happy to see his family.

He and Aunt Delilah left that Monday and were staying until Saturday.

They'd only been there for two days and Louis was so happy.

He hasn't met his newest siblings but once, last year's Christmas, so Louis was now able to see the two babies. His other siblings were growing, too, even his sister, Lottie, had a boyfriend, but Louis didn't have the heart to threaten him because he wasn't in Lottie's life as much as he should be anymore.

Louis was currently in the twins' room, playing dolls with Phoebe and Daisy, who were delighted to have their older brother back.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" Daisy asked as she watched Louis dress his two male dolls.

"Um, what should his name be?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Harry! That's his boyfriend's name at home," Lottie said as she entered the room, smirking.

"How do you know that information?" Louis asked from his place on the floor.

Lottie placed a hand on her hip, rolling her blue eyes. "Aunt Delilah, of course! Says he's so handsome!"

Phoebe and Daisy giggle, which turns into laughs as Louis blushes, shooting Lottie a glare.

"Alright, his name is Harry. You have to marry Harry so that we can go to the wedding!" Daisy ordered, making her blonde-haired doll 'walk' towards Louis's doll.

"Alright, alright," Louis mumbled, making the 'Harry' doll bend over. He spoke in a low voice, or as low as Louis could get, trying to imitate Harry.

"Louis Tomlinson, will you marry me?" Louis's voice went back to his own, ignoring the giggles around him. "Of course I will! Let's get married today!"

The girls squealed and even Lottie came to join the game of dolls.

~~~

"Lou, are you staying forever?" Daisy asked as Louis's quick fingers wove her hair into a French braid.

"I can't, babe, I have school to return to," Louis said softly, hoping to not upset the young girl.

"You'll come back after school, right?" Louis's sister, Fizzy, asked from her place on the recliner.

"Maybe," Louis said, giving his sister a small smile.

"Dinner is ready!" Jay called from the dining room, signaling all the girls to scramble to the table, except Daisy, who was patiently waiting for Louis to finish her braid.

Once it was done, the two joined the packed table and Louis fixed his and Daisy's plates, smiling at the girl when she thanked him.

Louis missed this, missed his family.

"So," Jay said as she cut up her chicken. "I decided that I'll reveal the big news tonight."

Everyone looked up at her and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Louis said with a laugh, but he was being serious, casting a fleeting glance towards the youngest set of twins.

"I am not," Jay said, scowling at Louis. "I've actually been promoted!"