1.3

Louis ducked his head as he weaved through the hallway, trying to avoid Ed Sheeran, who was laughing with his group of friend just a few lockers ahead.

Louis winced when he heard his name. He popped his head up, smiling falsely at Ed, who waved him over. Louis shook his head, pointing towards his locker. Ed moved forward and Louis groaned on the inside.

"Louis," Ed greeted as he slung an arm over Louis's shoulders.

"We aren't friends," Louis whispered, blue eyes darting around in search for Harry.

"Louis, please-"

"Oh, there's my boyfriend! I'll see you tonight!" Louis said, wiggling away from Ed and speed walking towards Harry, who smiled when he saw Louis's tiny body making it's way towards him.

"Hey, baby," Harry said rather loudly, puling Louis in for a hug. "We're gonna get ready at my house, yeah? We'll pick you up some clothes on the way?"

Louis nodded, reaching up to peck Harry's lips and then he took Harry's hand as they made their way outside.

"Ed won't leave me alone," Louis grumbled, watching as the ginger lad moved quickly past them, avoiding Louis's glare.

Harry raised an eyebrow, glancing at Louis. "Maybe he fancies you."

Louis scratched his wrist, avoiding eye contact. "I don't think so. Maybe I'm just paranoid."

"So are you going to tell me what once happened between you two?" Harry asked as he opened the car door for Louis.

"It's not really a huge secret or anything," Louis replied. "We used to be best friends and now we aren't."

"That can't be all." Harry slid into the driver's seat, starting his engine and pulling out.

"It's no big deal," Louis whispered, watching Harry drive towards Louis's house.

"You obviously had an important reason and it must've been something he did considering he's trying to win you back," Harry reasoned.

"How do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"You can read anyone as if they were your Sunday paper," Louis said with his eyes wide in amusement.

"I don't know about that exactly," Harry chuckled. He pulled into Louis's drive, dropping the conversation and allowing Louis to get out.

"Lou?"

"Yeah? I'm going to pack a bag."

"Do you want to stay the night at my house?" Harry asked, watching Louis's facial expressions turn from confused to soft.

"Really? You don't like staying the night together that often."

"The truth is I'm scared you'll wake up with a boner and I'll have to witness it," Harry said with a solemn expression.

Louis burst into giggles and Harry cracked a smile.

"I can sleep in another room, Harry."

"No. I'm not going to treat you any different just because you're gay. That's wrong and I'd be hypocritical," Harry insisted.

With a smile, Louis closed the door and went to pack.

~~~

"There's Ed," Louis mumbled, spotting the ginger in the ticket like.

"And there's Ian," Harry added, lacing his fingers with Louis's and walking over to the small group.

"Hey," Louis said with an extremely fake smile. Ed offered a genuine one back. "Hey, you two. Are you ready to see Pitch Perfect 2? I know you like musicals."