1.5

~Continued from Previous Chapter~

"Harry! Harry, wait!" Louis followed Harry, walking quickly to reach Harry's long strides. "Where are you going?"

"You and I are gonna have a little chat," Harry said, wrapping an arm around Louis's torso and leading him to the car.

Louis hadn't ever skipped school before, so he was a little frightened by the idea of being caught, but he seemingly didn't have a choice as Harry guided them straight out the doors and into Harry's car, where Harry opened the door for Louis, strode to the other side, and drove the two of them off to the destination of Harry's choice.

It was a park, like every cheesy film, and Harry gripped Louis's wrist as he led then to a bench, sitting down beside Louis, angrily glaring at him.

Could he possibly be jealous?

"Louis, can you tell me what sacrifices I'm making to do this for you?" Harry asked harshly.

Louis stared at Harry in shock before letting out a breath. "You could have just told me you were horny."

Harry looked like he was about to facepalm. "This isn't about sex. What if Ed went and blabbed about us, Louis? What if he boasts that he can get you even when we're together? Popular people are relentless, no matter what you think you know about them."

"You're popular," Louis said in a quiet voice.

"And where am I? I'm not fucking random girls, bashing on nerds, failing all of my classes, like you'd think I'd be doing," Harry pointed out, causing Louis to nod. "At least wait until you and I 'break up' to get with Ed, yeah?"

Louis nodded again, apologizing. Harry merely smiled, surprising Louis with a kiss to the cheek before the pair were taking a walk, ignoring responsibly.

~~~

"This is going to be so fun!" Niall squealed, tossing his Superman pillow and baby blue blanket onto Louis's bed, also dropping his navy Nike bag to the floor.

"Don't ever do that again," Harry requested from his spot on Louis's window seat. "We aren't six years old, Niall, we're just all staying the night together like normal teenagers."

"We're normal?" Louis thought aloud, raising his eyebrows, flipping to another page in Seventeen, only sparing Harry a glance.

"'Course we aren't, but isn't normal boring?" Niall replied, plopping beside Louis on the bed.

"I suppose," Harry replied curtly, strumming absently on Louis's guitar, which he was holding in his hands.

"Can you play?" Niall asked, watching as Harry mindlessly fucked around with the strings.

"Yeah, but I'm so much better on electric," Harry admitted. "I have two in my attic at home. I just never have time anymore."

Niall nodded, holding out his hands for the instrument, and it was handed over, Niall standing up and playing a little.

Louis watched for a second before focusing his attention on his magazine talking about a famous boyband. Apparently, two of the boys in the band were extremely in love, but their management wouldn't let them come out together for the longest time. That's bullshit.

Louis sighed, closing the magazine and falling back, letting out a grunt when Harry's long torso fell over his.

"You're so heavy," Louis whined, pushing at Harry, who smirked and pinned Louis's wrists down. The older lad pouted and then that was a snap.