chapter 27*

Warning: mild sexual scenes

Bellatrix tasted of strong vodka and smoke. But it was surprisingly a nice mix.

Aurora felt her grin against her lips wrapping her arms around her neck and pushing harder against her face.

Aurora pulled away grinning a little as Bellatrix smirked wickedly her arm still around her neck, she reached up wiping away her smeared red lipstick over Auroras lips and she let out a small laugh.

Both pairs of eyes drew to the corner of the room to find Tom staring, his jaw open in shock, his eyes so fierce with rage they seemed to light up with red in the thick darkness.

his grip on the girl imediately dropped shoving her harshly away and began to storm forward.

"shit" both women muttered turning to look at each other. Aurora dropped her arms "gotta go" she whispered. "Stay alive" Bellatrix smirked pushing her lightly away and Aurora began to run, as fast as she possibly could.

Tom began to shove through the crowd knocking people out the way like they where nothing but lifeless bowling pins.

Aurora didnt look back she just kept running praying she wouldnt trip over the god forsaken heels she wished she didnt wear.

The crowd was pretty big and when she finally had the courage to look behind her she couldnt find Tom anywhere.

She didnt know if she should be relieved, or petrified. Her eyes darted through the crowd making sure she was completely lost into the sea of people and it wouldnt be possible for Tom to pick her out amongst the other swaying drunken young adults.

She quickly slips out of the door careful not to be seen. Imediately the air felt colder, less dense. Like a weight had been lifted from it and Aurora sucked it in greedily.

She let out a sigh covering her eyes as she fell on the wall opposite the door.

She'd be lucky if she lived till sunrise.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora spent the remainder of the night avoiding everybody she could, diving behind pillars, slinking around in the kitchen like a scared house stray cat.

She stayed out in the garden huddling in one of Narcissas fur coats she'd picked up on the way out in the corner of the small garden terrace the heat of the cigarette she found in the pocket was the only thing stopping her fingers from turning numb.

The house had seemed to go quiet, the lights stopped flashing and the music had stopped thumping.

Eventually the air grew colder, jack frost had silently sprinkled his frost over the tips of the grass and Aurora thought maybe the smoke swirling around her would crystallize like little smoke bubbles in the freezing breeze biting at her skin.

She decided to go back inside rushing to keep the cold at bay and dropping the coat off as she passed through the silent hallways to the stairs.

She was quick and silent on her way up making sure to avoid anyone she saw. As she passed some rooms she heard giggling, first it was Lucius and Narcissa.

Then she recognized Regulus and Eric.

Then Domminc and... Antonin.

As she ran down the hallway trying desperately to not hear noises she did not want to she passed Lucia's room and bit her tounge not to laugh as she saw Lucia sitting on her bed with giant black muggle headphones blasting heavy metal rock to block out the unwanted sounds.