Chapter 9

Phy- cot- ic"

Tom's jaw clenched and in one rather harsh movement his hand was around Aurora's neck and not in the soft affectionate way he used to, like he was trying to squeeze the life out of something.
His grip was so harsh Auroras feet barely grazed the floor, "I've just about had it with your attitude problem" Tom growled his shoulders raised and tense reminding Aurora of a leopard stalking its prey.

Any other person would be panicking immensely, there airways being cut off the dark spots in their eye sight only reminding them how death was drawing nearer.

But I'm sure by now you have learnt about how each of the Hogwarts houses has their strengths. Bravery, kindness, intelligence well Slytherins are known for their resourcefulness.

Strategy being able to think and plan in advance. And Aurora was very good at that.

"And I've had just about enough of you doubting my intelligence" Aurora spat. Tom felt a sharp stab in his chest.

"You should never leave your wand unattended Riddle" Aurora managed to hiss through her closing airways focusing on the two fiery hazel orbs infront of her matching their fierceness.

"Your coat pocket isnt a very protected place to store it" she continued to taunt jabbing it further into the gap between his ribs making him hiss in pain his grip loosening slightly.

"I never made a vow not to hurt you Tom, you should know by now not to underestimate me. Don't think I wont do it. After shit you've put me through. Dont think for a second" Aurora snarled curling the wand up so it was piercing into the skin just below his bone sure to be causing a nasty bruise. Tom let out a small yelp, as much as he hated it he still was human and still felt pain.

And as much as he hated it he was still afraid of Aurora.

With a grunt Tom dropped Aurora to her feet and took his hand off her throat and it retreated back to it's original spot beside her head.

Aurora moved the wand from the place it was and stuck it under his chin forcing him to look up.

Tom hated this, no. He despised this. Not being dominant being over powered by somebody below him.

And everyone was below him.

"Now get away from me before I hex you till your brain turns to goo and leaks out your ears" She whispered her words sharp as a knife.

Tom's  glare could move mountains but Aurora stood her ground pushing the wand further into Tom's pure skin. The tension was thick like clouds as Tom took slow steps backwards his own wand still pointing in his direction.

The twos eyes never left each others the fierce fight between eyes as hard and dark as an oak trees bark and other other being as complex and bright as its leaves.

There clashing of irises were interrupted when a call was heard from the downstairs entrance.

"Tom! Aurora!" The voice of Narcissa Malfoy echoed through the corridors of Riddle Manor.

Aurora shot Tom one last glare before sauntering around him. "Bitch" he muttered loud enough so Aurora could hear "Bastard" she shot back.

"Wand Aurora" Tom ordered following behind her holding out his hand. "Mmm no I think I'll hold on to it for a while" she smiled sardonically waving it in a mocking way.

Tom growled clenching his fists. "Fine then" Tom spat opening up the drawer of his desk pulling out Auroras wand "I'll just have to hold onto this then" he taunted. Aurora scoffed and walked out slamming the door so hard that even Narcissa and Domminc jumped from downstairs.