Chapter 1

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE sat at the top of the large dark table filling the dinning room of Riddle manor as the dim light of a cloudy english evening seeped through the victorian styled windows lining the left wall.

The light bounced off his perfect marble skin contrasting with the hard wood of the chairs arm that he gripped tightly with one large hand his favorite ring gleaming, the other delicately spinning his wand around his long elegant fingers.

The eyes of stern looking ancestors perched upon the walls watched the wand intently as it twirled around his fingertips. The room was deathly quiet, the only sound that could be heard was the ticking of the old grandfather clock that Tom's intense Hazel eyes were glued to watching the small hand wave at him mockingly.

Tom never fidgetted. He thought it was childish and a sign of nervousness that lead to weakness. Yet here he was twirling his wand around like a fool.

All the paintings jumped when Tom slammed his wand against the table in anger standing up abruptly shoving his chair back with a harsh squeak.

They had been gone for nearly an hour now and Tom was starting to get agitated.

Tom's head snapped around as he heard the familiar sound of a deatheater apparating.

Lucius Malfoy appeared infront of him holding his knees to try and catch his breath. He looked up at Tom through his messy platnium blonde hair, his iced blue eyes meeting the cold ones of the dark Lord.

Tom noticed the blood trickling down his pale skin from his nose. Tom smirked as Malfoy gasped for breath.

"She put up a fight?" He asked slyly, Malfoy couldn't get any words out due to his ragged breathes he just nodded and wiped his nose, Tom chuckled.

Another wooshing sound caught the young men's attention as 3 more deatheaters appeared behind Malfoy.

Eric Avery, Antonin Dolohov and Evan Rosier all breathing heavily and disheveled some had bruises and blood decorating there faces.

"W,weres Regulus?" Avery Breathed as he helped Dolohov up from the floor as he collapsed from exhaustion.

Avery was a tall man with dirty blonde hair set into bangs and a sharp slender face with stone grey eyes.

"He's comming now with the girl" Rosier mumbled rubbing his throbbing head. He was a slightly taller and lanky brunette with wavy hair and moss green eyes and usually a shy grin.

Dolohov shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair "thought that was going to be easier" he muttered to Avery. Dolohov was a man with slick back brown hair and subtle beard that complimented his high cheekbones and black eyes.

"Pull yourselves together you mumbling idiots. Your deatheaters it's not hard to kidnap a girl" Tom snapped.

Another woosh sounded and Regulus Black appeared his dark raven curls falling over his conker brown eyes as he fell to his knees in exhaustion.

Tom spotted two small hands clutched around Regulus's neck over Dolohov's head. He shoved past him eagerly collapsing to his knees forgetting his dignity for 10 precious minutes.

This was the first time in 2 long years he had seen her again. 2 years of not being able to lay his eyes on her face, her eyes, her lips.

And it had been 4 agonising years since he'd been able to hold her. To run his hands over her body, to twirl her hair around his finger, to touch her soft pink lips to his.

Tom sucked in a breath as he gazed down. Lying in Regulus's arms was a young women with long curly black hair that cascaded down her shoulders, she had beautiful pale skin that contrasted agianst her pink plum lips.