Chapter 2

AURORAS mouth dropped open.

The room was a sickening silence but that didnt faze Tom's intense faze on hers. She stood up her eyes starting to look glassy.

Tom was never good with emotions so he couldnt tell if her tears were from happiness anger or sadness.

"Are you serious Tom?" She whispered.

Tom panicked internally slightly, usually he couldnt care less about what other people where feeling. Emotions where a waste of time, they slowed you down.

"Yes?" Tom nearly asked. Suddenly Auroras face broke into a wide grin.

"Oh Tom of course I'll marry you! I'm so happy ill be the best wife and mother I'll cook I'll clean. I couldnt stand the thought of you with any other women!" She cried and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tightly slightly startlingly Tom.

He grinned wickedly and slid his hands securely to her back rubbing it tenderly, resting his chin on her head.

"That's what I like to here Sunshine" he said smugly hearing Aurora giggle into his chest.

She lifted her head smiling up at him brightly. "I love you" she whispered, "I know" he murmured.

He lifted one of his hands to her chin holding it in place as he slowly connected their lips after 4 long years.

....

Oh god how much Tom wished that's how it went.

Instead he got a book thrown at his head. No scratch that make it plural. Books. Many many books.

"How!" Smack "dare!"smack "You!" Aurora yelled throwing every book she could find at Tom show as trying to shield his head. "Aurora!" Smack "Stop!" Smack "ENOUGH!" Tom boomed pulling out his wand and stopping the books in mid air before they flew back to there normal spots.

"What the hell is wrong with you Riddle! I know you have daddy issues and mummy issues and abandonment issues and-" "you don't need to list all my issues Aurora!" Tom snapped.

"fine whatever! I'm still disgusted with you! You think I'm going to be your wife! You think I'm going to be your personal slave for the rest of my life! Well soooorry that I have an ounce of decency and self respect so my apologies but the answer is no!" She shouted.

"This is important Aurora! You are going to become my wife if you like it or not!" Tom roared the muscle in his jaw clenching.

Roughly he grabbed her by her waist pulling her agianst him and lowered his head down to her ear. "And your going to like it" he growled.

"Get away from me you self centered moron!" She spat shoving him off her. She stormed over to the door her face red with anger as she twisted the door knob about to walk out. And walk out of Tom's life.

"Evan's!" He cried. Aurora stopped dead in the doorway and turned around slowly giving Tom the most deathly glare he had even seen.

"Your little ginger mud blood friend" Tom snarled turning around so his back faced her, his hands began his back.

He smirked when he heard the door softly click shut.

"Dont call her that" Aurora spat turning Tom's smirk to a grin. "You know people of her filthy blood arent safe for long. It be a shame if something happened to her" Tom purred rubbing his chin.

"You wouldnt dare" Aurora hissed walking closer to him. Tom could feel Auroras stare on the back of his head so fierce he wanted to squirm. But obviously he didnt .