Chapter 6

WHEN AURORA awoke the next morning she was relieved to find she was alone, the only thing to explain Tom's disappearance was a small piece of parchment in the bedside table beside her.

𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴, 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮

                                 ~𝓣𝓸𝓶

Aurora rolled her eyes, how could a man even sound patronizing through a piece of paper? "Atleast he left a note" she grumbled trying to be positive as she swung out of the bed.

As she dressed she went over some ideas of what to do today in her head. She wanted to explore the manor maybe try find out what Tom's been up to these past few years. She knew he was very popular in the eyes of the public being the Minster of Magics chief assistant and all.

Aurora was supprised she hadnt seen paparazzi pictures of Tom trying to strangle poor old Nobby Leach after all he was a muggle born but Tom was always a fantastic actor.

She had seen his face numerous times in the newspaper as BRITIANS MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR and hearing countless of daft giggles about him from girls at work making her gag.

Oh if only they knew what lay under the pretty face.

But she wasnt intrested in that, she knew Tom was extremely gifted and intelligent it was no supprise he had landed such a prestigious job.

She wanted to Know how far this plan of his had gone. How far he'd gotten. How far away they where from all becoming Tom's puppets on strings.

Her thoughts where interuppted by a loud grumble in her stomach. But first, breakfast.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

It was nearly 5 o clock and Aurora had explored nearly the whole house, most of the rooms werent very interesting. studies, guest rooms, lounges all decorated with the same aristocratic style and dark colours.

She was walking down one of the longest corridors in the house its walls where lined with ceiling high windows lined coal black velvet curtains.

She was walking deliberately slow, gazing out to the stretching gardens outside where the rain was drizzling just like usual old england. The gardens where a few flower gardens and from what Aurora could make out the where mostly White and Red Rose's.

On the far side of the garden Aurora could just about makeout the outline of a dense forest of fern trees through the misty fog that crawled along the cobblestone path.

She let her body lean agianst the Windows pane as she strained her eyes agianst the blazing rain she could make out a small white arch over the hedge of Rose's.

Her first thought was it was just a building in the horizon but she could just about make out the small patterns decorating the rooftop.

It was a bandstand, the ones she always saw at those fancy mansions she'd visit.

She remembered how James Potter had one in his gardens of the Potter estate. It was white aswell but has red tiles for a roof and ivy growing up the long poles.

Aurora let her mind drift to the find memories of her high school friends as she watched the dew drops of rain race each other against the pane.

"Lily get your love sick puppy off me before I pull his hair so hard it stays straight!" Aurora yelled as she desperately tried to squirm out of James strong grip and trying to dodge his lips trying to attack her cheeks with kisses.